Glam Style Squad: Marshalls Edition

006

StyleSquad_200x60
Hey Loves! I received these super cute shoes, handbag, bracelets, and fabulous shades from the folks over at Marshalls. They also sent over an ultra chic sheath dress, but it was too big for me….sigh! So, I improvised and paired clothes from my own wardrobe with their accessories! You would never believe how much these pieces cost. Never pay full price for the fabulous!

007

008

Do you love shopping at Marshalls?

This entry was posted in Outfits. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Glam Style Squad: Marshalls Edition

1. Nic says:

Love this look! Great denim and love the shoes!

~Whitney

2. Melanie S. says:

Yes!!! Get maxi dresses from there every summer. Usually stop in at least twice s month to look at shoes :)

3. you look absolutely stunning xoxo

4. Rocquelle says:

I do enjoy Marshall’s, especially they’re shoe and home departments. This outfit is too cute! I love the shoes!!!

5. Sing says:

Hey diva, looking good. Your hair has grown so much, I can tell you are having fun with being natural.

6. FabEllis says:

You look fabulous! Love this outfit and the striped heels set it off! I rarely go to Marshalls because I don’t find much in my size when I have been, but I do love stores like that.

7. Laab206 says:

Love Marshall’s and love the jeans. Did u make the jeans?

8. Charnele says:

loving the distressed denim! Need to get some of my own ASAP! And yes I love Marshalls and TJ Maxx full price is WACK!

9. Melanie says:

I love Marshall’s home and shoe departments. That peplum top is pretty.

10. Onyxsta says:

Its been a minute since I was last on your blog! Your hair is natural now? And longer!
    JEEEEEZ! A catch-up sesh is in order

BLEURGH

11. Kenya says:

I love this look! So cute! The peplum is hot and those jeans are everything! I think I need them in my life! Lol! You look fabulous!

xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

12. Dr. Reginia says:

One thing that I miss about living about is no access to great discount fashions places like Marshalls. I use to be against all things Marshalls but I’ve finally developed a plan to the madness; shop on Wednesday or Thursday. Love the shoes and bag.

13. Inez says:

Your shoes nailed the look. Absolutely lovely.

14. what a cute outfit. love that top.

15. Incredible. I’ve really missed your posts here… and thanks for checking my blog From Head to Heels constantly. Come back soon always :-)

Much love

16. SLS says:

You look great! I love finding great stuff at Marshall’s!