New Year’s Eve

2012-12-30 003 128
Hey Loves!  I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. It just seems like the holidays roll by too fast when they fall during the work week. I can’t hang out as long as I would like because I have to work the next day. I think I’ll be doing the same thing I did last year to bring in the New Year. Food, Fireplace, my PJs, and the ones I love right by my side.2012-12-30 003 108 2012-12-30 003 157

Jeans: Online (forgot the name of the store), Shirt: Thrifted, Faux Fur Vest: Cotton On, Purse: Mango, Earrings: Forever 21

2012-12-30 003 101

2012-12-30 003 127
 2012-12-30 003 168

2012-12-30 003 147      2012-12-30 003 111

2012-12-30 003 133

How are you spending your New Year’s Eve?

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New Year’s Eve

1. Cherrie says:

I LOVE your hair Prissy!! You look so fab and I need that vest in my life ASAP. I will be spending my NYE in church like I always do!

Happy New Year!!

2. Jen says:

I will be at a party (hopefully) Happy New Year!

Jen

3. Melissa fff says:

Chic look …. I’ll be at church with the family

4. I’m doing the same thing I do every night except I’ve switched out the wine for champagne!

5. Sing says:

You look great and so happy. How cool is that shirt, great detail.

6. Erica says:

Your hair has grown out so much, I love the braided fauxhawk. I want that vest!

7. Christina says:

Love your hair styles. I went natural a little after you. It seems like our hair textures maybe similar super thick. Do you think you can do a post on how you achieve your different hair styles every once and a while? I would really appreciate it!!

8. Chanel says:

Fab outfit!!

Happy New Year Prissy! XO

9. Jazmine Jade says:

So cute! And your hair is growing amazingly!

10. Deloris Walker says:

Hi Prissy, so glad you are back. I lost track of you after you went on hiatus… Can’t keep a good woman down! Love how your hair compliments your look, and your clothes and shoes are always on point. Happy New Year and welcome back.

Deloris

11. FabEllis says:

I love this outfit! So chic and comfy! I love how you paired the button up with the fur vest. Plus, your hair is growing fast!