Holiday Attire

Hi Guys!  Since the month of December has rolled in, the Christmas Holiday is right around the corner. That means parties, work events, and tons of social gatherings. Now the question is “What do I wear”? Normally, the ladies love to go all out in sequins & glitter, gowns & party dresses. I’m just not that gal. I do love a little glitz & glam, but my style is a little more laid back. For my event, I chose to wear gold & black, oh a little bit of velvet & fur.

Pants: Wet Seal ($5), Shirt: Zara, Blazer: Thrifted (Zara), Shoes: Gianni Bini, Clutch & Earrings: Thrifted,  Faux Fur Collar: H&M

When picking out your holiday outfit, do you think of dressing like a TV character or celebrity? I think we all sometimes gather inspiration from somewhere, but we add our own spin to it. Holiday time is the perfect time to break out those fancy dresses & glitter heels! It makes us feel so glamorous, even if its just for a night.

What do you normally wear for holiday parties? Is your attire more glammed up, or is it more laid back?

1. says

I’m wearing an outfit from a holiday party in my blog post today too!! However, it is currently too hot here for fur stole, long sleeves, and gorgeous metallic pants, lol. You look fabulous Prissy!! I am loving your velvet pumps.

2. keisha says

I am from the beautiful island of Barbados and i just love your style,you are my favorite blogger by far!!!!! u was definitely missed, please keep the the post coming lol.

3. says

Love this look, those shoes are super cute!
    I haven’t been to a formal holiday party yet, maybe I’ll be invited to one this year. My company usually does things during the day.

I do have a cute sequin skirt on the way.

4. says

This outfit is too cute! Love the pants and I cant believe that you snagged them for $5.00!! Btw, your hair is growing soooo nice!! You are officially my new hair crush lol.

5. Caramelnaps25 says

Prissy, that fur collar I am loving! Yes! Coming to steal that and my fave pair of shoes and some of that nail polish and perfume, lol. Hehehe! Welcome back:)

6. says

You look stunning! Wow, I really like your hair. I remember when you posted about cutting your relaxed hair. It’s grown so beautifully; nice curls.

The outfit is fab! I like the mix of textures incorporated into this look.

I also don’t usually were sparkles and glitters, but I think I’ll try it out this season! :)