Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Loves! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Its only noon here, so I haven’t begun to stuff my face yet. My plans were to get up super early & go to Ihop for some pancakes & caramel hot chocolate, but that didn’t happen. So what are you guys doing? Are you cooking? Visiting family? Fortunately, for me, I’m not cooking this year. I have to work tomorrow, so I thought I’d get some much needed rest today.

**Warning** You will get tired of seeing this watch/bracelet combo. I just received this watch as a gift & it goes so well with my Wrist Soiree bracelet.

Pants: JC Penney, Sweater: Old Navy, Blouse: Marshalls, Shoes: Marc Fisher, Watch: Marc Jacobs, Bracelet: Wrist Soiree, Earrings: DIY from old buttons

I loved all of your feedback from the previous post. So much love! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special!

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving

1. Melissa fff says:

Love those pants fab look welcome back again

2. mychicstyle says:

WELCOME BACK, Prissy!!! Lovely outfit.

3. Jen says:

Nice fit. Hope you had a great day.
    My mom and I cooked :)

4. Kerissa says:

Hey chic! These pants are on clearance in my local JcPenney but I wasn’t sure how to style them or if I’d look like a 13 yo in them. I just might go and pick them up this weekend. We really must talk about the hair. I’d love to read what you’ve been doing since starting the grow out the do journey. My mom came to visit and we cooked a small dinner that’s almost all gone. Didn’t want to be wasteful. We’ve stayed in, took walks and read.

5. Janelle says:

Love those pants, that sweater, that watch and that bracelet…you can do no wrong. LOL!

6. Love the collar so much! :)

7. Lynn says:

Happy BELATED Thanksgiving… Love the way you styled the pants!

8. I’m late to the party- but I love the red plaid pants paired with yellow! So spiffy!