Black, White, & a Little Chambray

Hey Loves! This is what I chose to wear on Thanksgiving. I wanted to be comfy, yet chic. I didn’t eat alot, but the food was so good. I went to my in laws house, then to my Aunt’s house. We laughed all night long. My other Aunt had a party on Saturday, and we danced the entire time. Me & my cousins, who are my age, did old school dances all night. We had a blast. Then on Sunday, we went to see the Jacksonville Jaguars play the Tennessee Titans. Luckily, we won!

Chambray Top: Old Navy (Men), Sweater & Leggings: Forever 21, Boots: Vince Camuto, Purse: Dooney & Bourke, Necklaces: Ebay, Watch: Marc Jacobs, Bracelet: Wrist Soiree

*These are my little cousins. I just love the way their mother dresses them*

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Black, White, & a Little Chambray

1. Laura says:

Love your thanksgiving outfit’s so festively comphy and I’m glad you and your family had a good Thanksgiving. =)

2. Ashley says:

You look great!! I’m in love with your boots!!

With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassywoman.Com

3. Loving your hair! You look great lady!

4. I’m so glad you’re back missy and I love the outfit you wore for Thanksgiving!

5. Lakeitha Duncan says:

Your hair looks amazing! Totally you! Love the outfit too:-)

6. masindi mntambo says:

Oh yo looked stunning dear, love the outfit & the boots are to die for.

7. Inez says:

Your hair!!! I love it!
    and your little cousins are so cute too! Love those boots. I can never find boots because my ankles and calves are so big.

8. Jen says:

Nice. Your hair, bag & boots>>

9. Reana says:

Love those leggings

10. Eriel says:

Very cute post!love this!
    that’s amazing!Love your sense of style!!
    CHIC STREET CHOC

11. Eboni Ife' says:

Buddy!! You look so cute and I’m loving all these smiles in your pictures! Lol.

I need that bag! and those leggings!

Oh, and your hair is looking AMAZEBALLS! So thick and pretty!

12. Kerissa says:

Your hair rocks!! Yes indeed..#teamnatural :) Your look should be featured in a Fall lookbook for somebody, anybody. I keep my 3 chambray shorts on rotation. I like how you styled it with the color combo. And yes the boys (especially) the color sets the entire thing off for comfort but stylish ;)

13. Very nice casual outfit for turkey day–I like that bag a lot. And your cousins are adorable (: