Hiatus

Hey Loves!!!! I miss blogging so much. I miss all of you too. I have been going through some things in my life & unfortunately, I won’t be able to blog for a while. It pains me to write this post. I kept putting it off because I thought things would be better, but they aren’t. I need to get my life in order, so that I can put out quality blog posts/pics.  As you all know, I don’t get too too personal, but I’ll just say that “Life has certainly given me lemons”! But I’m a prayer warrior so I know God has my back. From time to time, I will post on my Facebook page & Instagram (rushourfashion), so please follow me there. I hope to talk to all of you upon my return!

Take care,

Comments

1. says

Prissy,
    I’ve certainly missed your posts and presence! Take your time and I will definitely be in prayer for you! Remember: if God brings you to it, He’ll bring you through it! <3

Take care!
    Inez

2. ElleX says

Prissy, I am wishing you peace, order, blessings and a speedy return! I enjoy your blog.

3. says

Sorry to hear that life has been taking you through some things and I hope you make it to the side of it getting better real soon.
    Take all the time you need!!

4. Mattie says

Whatever you are going through, it will only make you stronger and once you come out on the other side you will see the blessing in it.

Stay strong, I will be praying for you.

5. says

Sorry to hear things aren’t going too well Prissy. I hope things take a turn for the better and that you keep the faith and be prayerful. Miss you and your posts but take care of you and your life first and foremost.
    All the best,

Sing

6. says

Oh honey, we all have those times. Take a break, we will be here when you get back. Sometimes you do have to step back and just breathe a little and figure out your next moves. I hope things get better soon. Praying for you!

7. says

All of us will be here when you return. Continue to pray and we will all keep you in our prayers as well. I hope you feel better, I am looking forward to more amazing post from you in the future :)

8. says

So sorry to hear that you are having some rough moments. May God bless you and bring you through your situation in a better and even more abundant way than you can imagine :-)

9. says

I know things will get better for you. I don’t know what the situation is, but God can fix anything. And its a good thing you are a prayer warrior because prayer changes things. Take all the time you need and when you return you will have a fresh perspective. No matter how bad it gets, remember to always speak life into your situation. Pray the solution and not the problem and only speak the things you want to happen because life and death is in the power of the tongue. Be blessed dear.

10. Zavonna says

Your post have and will be missed until your return. But what’s most important is your own personal life outside of blogging. I hope things work out in your favor. Just remember prayer works! Hope to see you back blogging soon.

Take care and keep God first, always…

11. says

Hi Prissy! I’ve missed your posts but you take care of you. We all have to take time and regroup, we’ll be here!

12. says

Life can be overwhelming at times, but keep the faith alive. Trust in God and he will see you through this time. Keep your head up.

13. sharon says

Blogging is one aspect of ur life…of course we look forward 2 ur looks but god,and fam come first…u n my thoughts and prayers…yes keep god first n all u do and he will take care of the rest! B blessed! Shar

14. says

I’m sorry that life is throwing you a curve ball. Please take care of yourself. Wishing you peace and the strength you need to get through this rough patch.

15. says

hey prissy! i pray all is well. take all the time you need, and things will work themselves out. we all need to take a step back sometimes…

ttys and you’re in my prayers :-)

16. says

I miss your post and presence as well… take your time and deal with whatever maybe going on… Things always turn around.. it may not be the way you want them to go.. But God always has a reason for the change… Trust in Him… stay blessed and positive… looking toward to your return. :-)

17. says

Oh no!!!!! Praying for you girl & just when I get back in the swing of things. Gonna miss you babes & you know what they say… “When life gives you lemons, make some sweet lemonade!” ((SMILE)).

18. says

I pray that things will get better for you and we will definitely be here when you return. We all need to take time away sometimes. Just know the lord doesn’t give is anything that we can’t handle. In the end it just makes you that much stronger. Your presence will definitely be missed and see you when you return.

19. says

<3 Thoughts, prayers and love to you and yours, Prissy! Looking forward to your return to the blogosphere :) in the meantime, best wishes with everything you're dealing with! Xox