Orange Creamsicle

As you may have noticed, I cut my hair a little. I get extremely bored with the same ole same ole, and decided to do something just a little different. I went to my barber & had him cut my sides & back down. I still have length on the top but most of the time, I wear it curly, so you can’t tell. Can you believe I was so bored with my hair that I dyed it a reddish blonde color? Talk about HOT MESS!!! I immediately threw on a hat & hauled ass to the beauty supply store to get a black rinse. It was awful! LOL! I just really need to be patient with my hair. I must say, it has been growing really nicely, but I am too impatient. I want big hair….like now!!!
Check out my Facebook page to see a pic of how much my hair had grown before I got it cut!

Belt, Shirt, & Pants: Thrifted, Earrings: Forever 21, Bracelet & Ring: eBay, Shoes: Steve Madden

Comments

1. says

As always you are always on point with your outfits. Love it!!! Love the hair. I have a short natural too, right now it’s in a feminine Mohawk with a blonde patch in the front, I love it, but I’ve had it for 3 months, about to move on to the next thing. Love your posts!

2. says

KAYUTE! I love this prissy! I have never seen you commit to a full printed suit before (top & bottom) but I must say I love it! the print is very subtle but yet bold in that orange tangy color! I also like how you belted it to give that peplum effect! That’s what I do cause I own Peplum NOTHING! LOL good look girl! And your jewellery is on POINT!

xoxo TY

3. melissa fff says

i love how you made this pant suit look modern and chic kinda has a peplum look with the cinched waist … and might i add i luv the cut

4. says

Your hair is so thick and grows really fast, it’ll be the length you want before you know it! Love the orange on you, great post.

5. Mook says

Prissy I absolutely adore this outfit!!! So chic & colorful! Your hair & make up looks awesome as always!!! You always seem to be put together so well!

6. says

Your broooooows!!!!

girl, if you don’t leave that hair alone, and let it grow out. It can’t be big if you keep cutting it Lol!

7. says

Too Funny about you dying your hair! But I completely understand getting BORED with hair it happens to the best of us! I keep me a WIG on deck for my bored hair days… Loving the outfit… this color looks great on you! 😀

8. says

You have to share with me the products you use. Your hair looks great! I bet the color wasn’t that bad!