Hats Off to Nneka Saran

Hey Loves! Sooooo I know its been a while since I’ve done an outfit post, but I’ve just not had any motivation lately. I’ve been extremely lazy & really hadn’t felt like getting dressed. These days, my daily outfit consists of jeans, a t shirt, and flip flops. I’m pretty sure you guys don’t want to see that. Another thing that has been hindering my posts, is the fact that I’ve also been struggling with my hair. Its at an awkward stage right now & basically all I can do is wear my twa (teeny weeny afro) at this point. I just need for it to grow a few inches so that I can do a couple of styles & rock some cute hair accessories.Nneka Saran, who is a fabulous bag designer, sent me this gorgeous clutch & I couldn’t wait to wear it. It was actually my motivation for getting dressed. I just love sequins & this clutch is no exception. The fact that it has a leopard design makes it even better. It is extemely well made and versatile. I can wear this bag with a cute dress or pair it with a some jeans & pumps! Sadly, the bag that I’m wearing it sold out, but here’s a similar one in pink/purple (and its on sale). When I saw all of the celebs who were rocking Nneka’s bags, especially June Ambrose, I was in awe! I think I’m going to be wearing this bag a little too much! I have to find a space in my closet room because I want this bag on display when I’m not wearing it.

Clutch: Nneka Saran, Blazer: Chadwicks, Shorts: Cotton On, Tank: Forever 21, Necklace: Kohls, Fedora: Street Vendor, Bracelets: Thrifted, Shoes:BCBGeneration

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Hats Off to Nneka Saran

1. Sing says:

Hey welcome back. Love the hat.

2. Fly Won says:

Flawless/Effortless

3. Alissa says:

Super chic! I love the hat and the shorts are soooo cute. Oh and did I mention that clutch is something special.

4. Batsi says:

love the color of the blazer! the whole look is put together great.

5. Love that fedora.

-Shakiyla

6. I can definitely relate to falling into a rut of wearing the same “uniform” day after day, but you did a great job of breaking out of it with this outfit. Gorgeous clutch, and those shorts…cute and sophisticated at the same time. Love them!

J&S

7. Fredetta says:

very cute! love the bag and the mixing of prints!

8. Jen says:

Nice outfit. I bought a fedora the other day, now I want to wear it with everything!!

9. Rocquelle says:

Loving the subtle print mixing Prissy!! That clutch is fabulous! Lol at TWA; I never heard that acronym before.

10. Shanticka says:

I am loving those shoes!! All of the colors in this outfit come together so well. Very cute!

11. Laura says:

I know that feeling of not wanting to get gussied up I’m so glad you got inspired and motivated by that beautiful clutch, this outfit is so wonderful!!!!

12. Reginia says:

The clutch is stunning. You are always styled so well.

13. HOPPY says:

Hey prissy the out fit is very cute love the colors and I love the clutch. Your hair looks about the same length as mine, but Im not wearing mine as a fro, I wear it curly and trust me girl I don’t have naturally curly hair..lol. I find it easier to rock it if it is curly. Don’t know what products you are using, but all I use is the Giovanni conditioner (not the leave in) and the gel with olive oil. I rub this in, in a circular motion after I wash it and it curles up, once it dries I rub some kemi oil in it to give it some sheen. You can get the Giovanni conditioner from target. Hope this helps.

14. bhoppy73 says:

Love the outfit and the clutch. My hair is about the same length as yours and I find it easier to rock it in a curly fro. My hair is nowhere near curly in its natural state. I don’t know what you use, but I use Giovanni conditioner (not the leave in) the gel with olive oil after washing. I apply it in a circular motion, once it dries I use kemi oil to give it some shine. Hope that helps.

15. Trice says:

This is so cute Prissy!

16. Taniea says:

Cute outfit! I have a twa as well. Most folks that arent natural don’t know what you’re talking about when you use that term. We have a completely different language, when it comes to our natural hair. I actually did my second big chop this weekend and I love it. My hair is about the same length as yours. Try to enjoy every stage of the growth process, because trust me it goes by pretty darn fast! lol

17. I like the hat and the clutch and the blazer. And I wouldn’t mind seeing t-shirt and flip-flop posts since that’s mostly what I wear. I’m sure you could give me ideas for wearing them with extra PIZZAZZ! (:

18. Carmesha says:

The clutch is gorgeous!

19. Corie says:

Prissy you wearin’ that hat girl! Love the outfit.

20. GFS(Reiko) says:

That bag is what dreams are made of!

21. Tia says:

Love the colors!!! Legs for days!

22. Leslie J says:

Prissy……..girl I feel you on the hair situation and feeling like not wanting to get dressed. I am trying to grow mines out and I am debating adding extensions! Anywho…welcome back. You look great as usually and I really love those shoes*__*

23. Claudeen says:

I really love this look, Prissy! So fierce!

24. Girlll you look fierce, i love that hat!

25. Mama Violet says:

Love it. That clutch is fabulous!

26. Ebony says: