The Blues

Hey Loves!!! I’m back from my cruise to the Bahamas! I had an amazing time. I was nervous about being out on the water at first, but as soon as I stepped out on the balcony & saw the water, all of my fears disappeared.  Everything was so nice. The ship, the water, the people…just everything. My only complaint is that, the residents bombard you as soon as you get off the ship. They are trying to get you to take tours, taxi rides, rent bikes, rent jet skis, etc. That was kinda scary, and annoying. We did venture out & went shopping & sightseeing.  As a matter of fact,  I’m ready to start planning my next one.

Dress: Old Navy, Shoes: Bakers, Necklace: eBay, Belt: Thrifted, Watch: Michael Kors

Where do you suggest we go on our next cruise?

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

Rhonda
    May 09 at 6:03 pm

I did a 7 day to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Honduras, and Belize. Amazing!!!!! So glad you had fun! We are planning our next one for October!

SilkyWrapsRoxy
    May 09 at 6:04 pm

Good to have you back! You look fab and rested ! your hair is growing nicely too. Haven’t done the cruise thing yet- haven’t gotten over the memories of severe nausea during my pregnancies LOL

Mello
    May 09 at 6:49 pm

You must take the Carnival Victory southern Caribbean 7-day cruise that leaves from Puerto Rico. We just got back last week and it was awesome! I agree with you about the locals on the cruise ports, but for most, the tourism traffic is their only income.

Kay Cee
    May 09 at 7:25 pm

You look great…looks like you are enjoying your hair…you are such an inspiration!! Girl I have not been on a cruise yet 🙁

maylana
    May 09 at 7:32 pm

You look fantastic. You got that gorgeous dress at Old Navy!!! I’m going to start looking at them a little harder. Love the colour. I’ve never been on a cruise, but am hoping to soon. Love your posts!

Charee
    May 09 at 7:33 pm

YAY! I’m glad you loved your first cruise Prissy! I love cruising. I’ve only been on 2 but I LOVE THEM! This past time I did get sea sick…because of jellybean, of course. You should DEF go to St. Thomas and Aruba! Make sure you make a stop there on you next one!! Love the dress and shoes too… Haute mama!!! 🙂

Eboni
    May 09 at 7:39 pm

Welcome home, buddy!!! Lovin your hair…and the color of that dress! so cute with red shoes!

BeautyStyleGrowth
    May 09 at 7:48 pm

I still don’t feel easy about going on a cruise like that but I have to and I would love to one day.
    I love how you turned that Old Navy dress into a knock out. Love the goldtone necklace against the blue.
    k at http://www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

Kiah
    May 09 at 7:49 pm

Girl you look beautiful in blue! Love it! Kiah

Berty Morales
    May 09 at 8:03 pm

OMGEEE! You look stunning and I love your dress! The shoes are to die for as well! Great look 🙂

Janelle
    May 09 at 9:35 pm

You look amazing! I would love to get the curise experience. Glad you made it back safely; hope you enjoyed.

Tasha
    May 09 at 11:15 pm

Glad you loved your trip.

Carsedra
    May 10 at 12:21 am

Such a pretty dress, that color looks great on you! The shoes are too cute!!

Glad you all had a great time on your cruise and made it back safely!!!

Carsedra of:

Claudeen
    May 10 at 12:55 am

You look great! I heard cruises are fun! I have never been on one, hopefully some time in the near future.

jeimy
    May 10 at 1:12 am

Wow Prissy this dress is fab on you and the shoes total hotness I love it all
    pass by sometime miss you on my blog!

caramelnaps25
    May 10 at 1:15 pm

Hey Prissy,

I love the blue dress and your hair! I was expecting to go on a cruise last year for my big bday…… it didn’t happen:( I do plan to go on one either this summer or when I finish this final degree! I am dying to get out there. I have learned how to swim so I feel less stressed about the water. I hear so many things about how much fun it is! Can’t wait!

Mattie
    May 10 at 1:22 pm

Totally jealous of your cruise! (Never been on one.) I think I would have been scared too, but once you see everyone else having a good time it’s easy to have one too. I love that you paired red shoes with this vibrant blue! PER. FECTION. And that nail polish is a win, too!

Fashion By Alicia
    May 10 at 2:46 pm

Glad you had such a great time! Last fall I went to Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. It was so amazing!

Dr. Reginia
    May 11 at 4:32 am

Cruises are very addictive. I’ve enjoy all that I’ve been on. I loved the Western Caribbean and I believe it’s called the southern Caribbean with Trinidad, and Granada.

threadinducedeuphoria
    May 11 at 6:22 am

You should go on the 7 day cruise to St. Thomas, St. Marteen and St. Croix it is so lovely!! And if you are really looking for a great getaway there are transatlantic cruises to Barcelona.

Batsi
    May 11 at 4:47 pm

You should a try a European cruise..never been but ive heard great things.

myblackfriendsays
    May 13 at 2:52 am

cuuuuute! I love that blue on you!

Cherrie J.
    May 15 at 7:03 pm

You look great! Those colors look great on you! I have the same dress.

Tia