Turban Time

Hey guys! My name is Prissy, and I have been such a terrible blogger! I really have missed you all. I have alot of catching up to do on some of my favorite blogs as well. As you know I’m going natural, and this hair is killing me! I am trying so hard NOT to go back to my relaxer, but the creamy crack keeps calling me. When Mattie posted this video on her YouTube channel¬†the other day, I was thrilled!¬†I plan on wearing headwraps from time to time when I’m having a bad hair day. My issue is tying them so that they look cute & chic. I thought I’d give this leopard scarf a try & I’m loving the results!

Vest: Thrifted, Necklace: Ebay, Pants: NY & Co, Shoes: Steve Madden, Clutch & Bracelets: Forever 21, Scarf/Headwrap: H&M, Watch: c/o Mimi’s The Look for Less

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Turban Time

1. Pretty!!! Love the turban on you :)

2. Tasha says:

YESSSSS honey chile you better work that turban! I am loving this whole look! Did you get the Jamaican Castor Oil & Eli Hair products I told you about! And YASSSS to that turban again! Two snaps

3. Dominique says:

This look is super cute! Gimme those pants!

4. Fredetta says:

sooo cute! love the turban on you!

5. Prissy,
    I love this look, its so sheek and airy. I wish I could tie my turbans like that.

6. Rocquelle says:

Oh my goodness…YES!! You look fabulous in this look!! Love the colors and leopard, and you in a turban is perfection!! RESIST the creamy crack, lol.

7. Mattie says:

PRISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. Turban. Is. Everything! No seriously, it is perfection on you. Love the leopard print and I love this turban. The big knot turban is my favorite! You’re gonna have me on the hunt for a leopard scarf now.

And don’t think I didn’t see the flyness that are your Steve Madden shoes. The color is spectacular! Well done, lovely :)

8. Claudeen says:

I love those shoes!!! The turban is hot! Nice look, Prissy!

9. Katrice says:

Listen, that necklace is putting in work.

10. You look amazing! I love how that scarf is tied also.

11. Tia says:

The turban is so super cute! Love the entire look and, trust me, the hair journey will get better with time :)

12. mia says:

You look great. I’ve been a horrible blogger I haven’t posted in about 2 months.

13. Sing says:

I totally understand your struggle. Growing out natural hair is not easy. I’m struggling just to grow out my cut. Love the turban on you, you pull it off well.

14. Amazing lady! I adore the leopard turban and those shoes are my favourite! Great colour blocked look!

15. Janelle says:

I love this look; you look wonderful and hang in there with the “natural” transition – it’s tough but well worth it (healthy hair and diversity in styling).

16. Cherrie J. says:

Im digging the turban…but I was extremely distracted by the gorgeous shoes! I love them! Amazing outfit as usual! :)

17. Batsi says:

love the turban, those shoes are to die for doll!

18. Prissy, you look fabulous and I love the turban. Ebony was rocking hers in her post today as well and now it makes me want to try it too. :) I love you girls, your blogs and styles for sure! Smooches :)

19. Mello says:

You’d betta werk!!

20. Love the headwrap and the shoes! Great look and mix of colors. I love it!

21. Shanna says:

You look adorable babygirl!!! Like, SERIOUSLY–BEAUTIFUL! Hang in there though! Transitioning to natural is a really a journey, there are going to be some good time and some rough ones–trust me :)

22. arlene says:

I luv the outfit! Colors are vibrant and a great mix! you look great!!

elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

23. Jelena says:

U look fantastic hun, turban was meant for u! Beautiful pants and sandals!!
    xoxo
    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

24. caramelnaps25 says:

Prissy this look is HAUTE! June Ambrose has nothing on you! lol The brows are fab! Can you do mine? lol

25. natasha says:

Whatever you do, don’t go back to the creamy crack. Loving this look.

26. Demetrice says:

Hang in there with the natural hair journey. This is my 2nd big chop and some days I want to just go back to my brush cut and others I want to reach for a box perm, lol. You look amazing! Very few women can pull off the big chop, but really it looks great on you.

27. Nikki says:

I love this look! Hang in there & don’t go back to the creamy crack. I recently went natural as well and the growing out process is a pain, but I know in the long run it will all be worth it.

28. Shalilac says:

I luv everythang about this outfit!!!

29. Inez says:

Missing your posts! Love that turban and those brows are sick!