Double Denim

Hey Loves! Its Monday, which means  we’re all probably back at work. Where do the weekends go? Mine went by too fast, but luckily, I only have a 3 day work week. I’ve had some of the worse luck this weekend. On Friday, I dropped my phone in the grocery store & shattered my screen. Keep in mind, I just got this phone in February. Ugghhh!! Then on my way to work this morning, I realized that I left my wallet in another purse, which means I have no lunch money :( Can someone mail/bring me some lunch today? LOL
My weekend wasn’t all bad though. I got to meet a very wonderful (and crazy) person this weekend. G, from What’s More Important Than Fashion, was in Jacksonville for work & she contacted me about meeting up. I already had something to do at the house, which made it very difficult for me to get away. Instead, I invited her over to hang out with me. I made some honey bbq wings,  garlic ranch wings, and fries. And of course we had cocktails!! We had such a good time chatting it up & just getting to know each other. I love it when people are just as genuine in person as you figured they would be!

Denim shirt & Sunglasses: Old Navy, Shorts: Sears, Wedges: Steve Madden, Bracelets: Gifted & Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Cuff: Ebay, Belt: H&M

So how was your weekend? Did you do anything interesting?

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Double Denim

1. LaToya says:

My weekend was pretty awesome. I volunteered for open house at my school (fidm) and made some great contacts – yay! That did let me know that I need some business cards though…asap. Saturday was beach day, and Sunday hung out with my best friend and her kiddos :) I looove your hair!

2. Loving the denim on denim and your arm party Prissy! And girl, I was just telling my friend how much fun I had at your house and how good them wings were! My hair is laid like Garlic Ranch wings, yessssssss Gawd – LOL!!! But I wanna thank you and your family again for inviting me into your home. I really enjoyed myself. And we MUST hang out again!

7eventh Letter

3. Sin says:

Love it, I recently wore the same wash together as well.

4. Cute! Glad you had fun this weekend other than the phone mishap. This weekend was pretty low key but I still feel exhausted. Not sure why!!

5. Reiko (GFS) says:

One of these days…I’m gonna have some of those wings with you! You’re on my blogger gotta meet list!

And you have legs for dayssssssssss honey!

6. Gabrielle says:

Very cute and casual, I love those shoes!!! My weekend was great, took a trip to visit my family ;-)

7. Hope says:

cute and relaxed!! My weekend was great I saw Kevin Hart’s Show!!

8. arlene says:

My weekend was great!! Celebrated my mothers birthday! Love the denim on denim….great look. I love your shoes!!!

9. Rocquelle says:

Yes to denim on denim!! Love those shorts, and I’m coming to Jacksonville just so that you can make wings and cocktails for me :-).

10. Maylana says:

Loving your denim and look and those shoes…. Darling! I want some wings, haven’t had decent wings in a while. Glad you were able to meet up with a geniue person. As for your phone… Oh darling I feel for you. I hope you’re able to replace soon. My weekend was beautiful, was able to write blog post up to Wednesday so I feel a little ahead (right now!) Looking forward to your next post. Even though it didn’t start out that way for you, I hope the rest of your Monday is as fabulous as your are! Plus I hope someone brought you lunch!

11. What a great look and I love your wedges! They are sick ;)

12. I wanna come over for some wangs too LOL!

Very cute look :o)

13. Denim on Denim is always a hit! Love it chica! ;)

14. Batsi says:

I have those same wedges, comfortable! Denim looks great!

15. mslisette35 says:

My weekend was spent transitioning my winter/summer clothes. I also got rid of items that I haven’t worn in a year or two…..(this gives me an excuse to go on a shopping spree:-). Needless to say Monday caught me extremely exhausted and of course I wanted to take a sick day but I made it in and went straight to bed after work:-).

16. I normally don’t like denim on denim, but you are definitely making it work here ;)

17. caramelnaps25 says:

Your curls are popping! lol Gimme those shoes and those legs! Oh the pains of being short, lol.