Double Denim

Hey Loves! Its Monday, which means  we’re all probably back at work. Where do the weekends go? Mine went by too fast, but luckily, I only have a 3 day work week. I’ve had some of the worse luck this weekend. On Friday, I dropped my phone in the grocery store & shattered my screen. Keep in mind, I just got this phone in February. Ugghhh!! Then on my way to work this morning, I realized that I left my wallet in another purse, which means I have no lunch money :( Can someone mail/bring me some lunch today? LOL
My weekend wasn’t all bad though. I got to meet a very wonderful (and crazy) person this weekend. G, from What’s More Important Than Fashion, was in Jacksonville for work & she contacted me about meeting up. I already had something to do at the house, which made it very difficult for me to get away. Instead, I invited her over to hang out with me. I made some honey bbq wings,  garlic ranch wings, and fries. And of course we had cocktails!! We had such a good time chatting it up & just getting to know each other. I love it when people are just as genuine in person as you figured they would be!

Denim shirt & Sunglasses: Old Navy, Shorts: Sears, Wedges: Steve Madden, Bracelets: Gifted & Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Cuff: Ebay, Belt: H&M

So how was your weekend? Did you do anything interesting?

Comments

1. says

My weekend was pretty awesome. I volunteered for open house at my school (fidm) and made some great contacts – yay! That did let me know that I need some business cards though…asap. Saturday was beach day, and Sunday hung out with my best friend and her kiddos :) I looove your hair!

2. says

Loving the denim on denim and your arm party Prissy! And girl, I was just telling my friend how much fun I had at your house and how good them wings were! My hair is laid like Garlic Ranch wings, yessssssss Gawd – LOL!!! But I wanna thank you and your family again for inviting me into your home. I really enjoyed myself. And we MUST hang out again!

7eventh Letter

3. says

One of these days…I’m gonna have some of those wings with you! You’re on my blogger gotta meet list!

And you have legs for dayssssssssss honey!

4. says

My weekend was great!! Celebrated my mothers birthday! Love the denim on denim….great look. I love your shoes!!!

5. says

Yes to denim on denim!! Love those shorts, and I’m coming to Jacksonville just so that you can make wings and cocktails for me :-).

6. says

Loving your denim and look and those shoes…. Darling! I want some wings, haven’t had decent wings in a while. Glad you were able to meet up with a geniue person. As for your phone… Oh darling I feel for you. I hope you’re able to replace soon. My weekend was beautiful, was able to write blog post up to Wednesday so I feel a little ahead (right now!) Looking forward to your next post. Even though it didn’t start out that way for you, I hope the rest of your Monday is as fabulous as your are! Plus I hope someone brought you lunch!

7. mslisette35 says

My weekend was spent transitioning my winter/summer clothes. I also got rid of items that I haven’t worn in a year or two…..(this gives me an excuse to go on a shopping spree:-). Needless to say Monday caught me extremely exhausted and of course I wanted to take a sick day but I made it in and went straight to bed after work:-).

8. caramelnaps25 says

Your curls are popping! lol Gimme those shoes and those legs! Oh the pains of being short, lol.