Easter Sunday

Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that I don’t celebrate Easter  like “traditional families”. I never knew people really had family gatherings on Easter (mainly after church). After looking at my personal Facebook page & Instagram, it seems like everyone was with their families yesterday…cooking, eating, and just enjoying each other. Me, on the other hand, I went out to eat & indulged in seafood. One of my Facebook friends posted pictures of her at this restaurant eating. The food looked so good, and I just had to know where this place was located. Luckily, it was only about 30 minutes from our house, so my Sweety & I decided to go.

Pants & Shoes: Old Navy, Tshirt: Walmart, Necklace: Ebay, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunnies: Steve Madden, Bracelets: Forever 21 & Ebay, Purse: Dooney & Bourke

How do you & your family celebrate Easter?

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Holiday Attire
Blogger Inspired Looks
Weekend Shopping
Springtime Florals

18 responses to “Easter Sunday”

1. Tasha says:

We had an Easter Egg hunt but it was a regular day. Nothing big like most of my friends.

2. Vivi says:

Usually on Easter after church, we go out to eat. But this time around, we totally forgot to reserve a table at our regular places so we did take out service at a nearby brunch place, instead.

I really like this casual outfit. And I am so diggin’ the hairdo on you.

3. Nyree Roberts says:

Loving your natural hair!!!!!

4. Rocquelle says:

Looks like some GOOD food!! Now I want some crabs and shrimp. You look so chic, and I see your hair is growing :-). It looks fab! Growing up we had big family gatherings with food, lighter, and Easter egg hunts, but yesterday I spent the day at home, after church, hanging out with the niece and nephew and cooking (I had fried catfish).

5. You look so chic! Love this outfit and the food look so yummy! Happy Easter 🙂

6. I wanna ride on the boat!

I eat shrimp. But no fish or grab legs. I cant prepare myself for cracking those things at a dinner table. LOL.

My mom goes crazy for them.

P.S. I saw a nautical blue striped shirt yesterday at the thrift store and immediately thought of you. But you have one. LOL.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting.

7. Carsedra says:

Very cute outfit! Are those flats you are wearing? I see they are from Old Navy and wanted to see if they were the ones I saw the other day.

My family and I after church usually have a easter egg hunt for the younger kids and dinner at our parents house!

Carsedra of:

8. Happy Easter! Love your outfit & the food is delicious.
    Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

9. We don’t do much to celebrate Easter, but probably will as our son gets older.

BTW, I’m still lovin’ the hair (:

10. Those crabs look DELISH! My family and I will eat crabs at the drop of a dime..any day, so I am def drooling over here! Love the perfectly chosen outfit too! My family and I went to church and then had a nice soul food dinner at the familys house. 🙂

XOXO,

Niurka ~

11. Courtnee says:

We go to my in laws but I would much rather celebrate the way you did, with my honey at a great seafood place.

I love this look-the wide leg pants+striped shirt-casual chic!

12. Lynn says:

KA-UUUUTE!!!!!! We went to the country & celebrated with KINFOLKS!!!!!

13. Sheila says:

We had a quiet day and a good dinner. Works for me! I was by the water on Easter Sunday too, what a coincidence.

14. localceleb says:

Love the photos, I actually didn’t do anything on Easter, I was beat..
    Looks like you guys had a great time 🙂

15. Rita says:

Family comes over to my house. We just cook and hang out mostly and yes…I STILL get an Easter Basket from my Mom, I mean the “Easter Bunny”lol I will be 28 this year! SMH…

16. Rita says:

OH! PS When I saw these pics on Twitter I thought that’s what you and your family cooked for Easter! I was like, umm, we need to step our Easter meal game up! lol

17. Tia says:

Food looks deelish!!! Love how you can make Walmart look chic!

18. Budget Chic says:

Fabulous! I could not think of a better Easter look. Those colors are perfect on you!