Easter Sunday

Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that I don’t celebrate Easter  like “traditional families”. I never knew people really had family gatherings on Easter (mainly after church). After looking at my personal Facebook page & Instagram, it seems like everyone was with their families yesterday…cooking, eating, and just enjoying each other. Me, on the other hand, I went out to eat & indulged in seafood. One of my Facebook friends posted pictures of her at this restaurant eating. The food looked so good, and I just had to know where this place was located. Luckily, it was only about 30 minutes from our house, so my Sweety & I decided to go.

Pants & Shoes: Old Navy, Tshirt: Walmart, Necklace: Ebay, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunnies: Steve Madden, Bracelets: Forever 21 & Ebay, Purse: Dooney & Bourke

How do you & your family celebrate Easter?

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

Tasha
    Apr 09 at 5:45 pm

We had an Easter Egg hunt but it was a regular day. Nothing big like most of my friends.

Vivi
    Apr 09 at 5:57 pm

Usually on Easter after church, we go out to eat. But this time around, we totally forgot to reserve a table at our regular places so we did take out service at a nearby brunch place, instead.

I really like this casual outfit. And I am so diggin’ the hairdo on you.

Nyree Roberts
    Apr 09 at 5:59 pm

Loving your natural hair!!!!!

Rocquelle
    Apr 09 at 6:23 pm

Looks like some GOOD food!! Now I want some crabs and shrimp. You look so chic, and I see your hair is growing :-). It looks fab! Growing up we had big family gatherings with food, lighter, and Easter egg hunts, but yesterday I spent the day at home, after church, hanging out with the niece and nephew and cooking (I had fried catfish).

Berty Morales
    Apr 09 at 6:30 pm

You look so chic! Love this outfit and the food look so yummy! Happy Easter 🙂

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    Apr 09 at 6:38 pm

I wanna ride on the boat!

I eat shrimp. But no fish or grab legs. I cant prepare myself for cracking those things at a dinner table. LOL.

My mom goes crazy for them.

P.S. I saw a nautical blue striped shirt yesterday at the thrift store and immediately thought of you. But you have one. LOL.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting.

Carsedra
    Apr 09 at 7:40 pm

Very cute outfit! Are those flats you are wearing? I see they are from Old Navy and wanted to see if they were the ones I saw the other day.

My family and I after church usually have a easter egg hunt for the younger kids and dinner at our parents house!

Carsedra of:

hautepinkpretty
    Apr 09 at 11:18 pm

Happy Easter! Love your outfit & the food is delicious.
    Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

myblackfriendsays
    Apr 10 at 12:56 am

We don’t do much to celebrate Easter, but probably will as our son gets older.

BTW, I’m still lovin’ the hair (:

Fashionista Styles
    Apr 10 at 3:43 am

Those crabs look DELISH! My family and I will eat crabs at the drop of a dime..any day, so I am def drooling over here! Love the perfectly chosen outfit too! My family and I went to church and then had a nice soul food dinner at the familys house. 🙂

XOXO,

Niurka ~

Courtnee
    Apr 10 at 4:06 pm

We go to my in laws but I would much rather celebrate the way you did, with my honey at a great seafood place.

I love this look-the wide leg pants+striped shirt-casual chic!

Lynn
    Apr 11 at 4:34 am

KA-UUUUTE!!!!!! We went to the country & celebrated with KINFOLKS!!!!!

Sheila
    Apr 11 at 10:01 am

We had a quiet day and a good dinner. Works for me! I was by the water on Easter Sunday too, what a coincidence.

localceleb
    Apr 11 at 12:14 pm

Love the photos, I actually didn’t do anything on Easter, I was beat..
    Looks like you guys had a great time 🙂

Rita
    Apr 11 at 5:35 pm

Family comes over to my house. We just cook and hang out mostly and yes…I STILL get an Easter Basket from my Mom, I mean the “Easter Bunny”lol I will be 28 this year! SMH…

Rita
    Apr 11 at 5:35 pm

OH! PS When I saw these pics on Twitter I thought that’s what you and your family cooked for Easter! I was like, umm, we need to step our Easter meal game up! lol

Tia
    Apr 11 at 7:15 pm

Food looks deelish!!! Love how you can make Walmart look chic!

Budget Chic
    Apr 11 at 7:19 pm

Fabulous! I could not think of a better Easter look. Those colors are perfect on you!