Pattern Mix Up

Hi guys! I was looking at my pics when I noticed that I didn’t have on anything thrifted. But then I thought about this gingham shirt (that I love by the way) & remembered that I did pick it up while thrifting. I don’t know why, but each time I get dressed, I try to make sure that I’m wearing something thrifted….if not the entire outfit. Speaking of thrifting, I am getting some ladies together next weekend to have a Thrift Day. Some of the ladies have never been thrifting, some of them have. I  have 7 stores on my list of places to visit. I have known all of these ladies since high school (except 1)……oh what I wouldn’t do without Facebook! Of course I plan to take lots of pics & maybe even some video footage for you guys. I can’t wait!

Jeans & Earrings: Forever 21, Ring & Flower Pin: H&M, Vest & Belt: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden, Shirt: Thrifted, Clutch: Curly in the City

Comments

1. says

Ha I thought I was the only one who like to have at least one thrift piece on. Or I do one high end and the rest low end =) are you making your shoe splurge list! It’s almost time

2. says

I always make sure that I have on at least one thrifted item as well. I wish I could join you guys for thrift day-7 stores in one day! Whew! I can’t wait to see the hauls!

3. says

Love the pattern mixing! You look super cute and oh how I wish I would’ve purchased that vest in that color! Loving the cut on you too!

Roni

4. says

Love the look Prissy! I wish I had a group of friends to hit up 7 thrift stores with. LOL… Maybe we should get together the next time I go up to Jax to visit fam! 😉

5. says

A Thrift Day sounds like so much fun! Hopefully you’re all different sizes and or different tastes or there’s gonna be some competition!

6. says

I am loving those turquoise pants Prissy. You look fab girlie!!!! :)

P.S. I know I am soooo late, but I LOVE your hair!!!!

7. says

This is a gorgeous look. I am loving mint green and everything about this look is so chic and well put together. Love it!

8. says

Prissy! I am so jealous. Every. Single. Time. I go thrifting, I look for a gingham plaid shirt and I never find one. *sigh* Keep your eyes peeled for me. I want navy, black, or light blue… really any shade of blue…but honestly, I’ll take any color. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don’t laugh at me!)