My Love for Vintage Necklaces

For some reason, I have a fondness for vintage pieces, especially necklaces. I am mostly attracted to the huge, bold, 80’s style necklaces. I have aquired quite the collection. At this point, it may be a bit of an obsession. Everytime I go thrifting, I make sure to check out the jewelry section. As with thrifting for anything, finding vintage accessories is hit or miss.  I also stalk Etsy & eBay for one of a kind pieces. I wanted to share a few of my necklaces with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

What is one thing you’re absessed with collecting?

As of March 1st, Google Friend Connect was retired for non-Blogger sites, so please make sure you’re following my blog in other ways! Thanks for your support!

Twitter Facebook –  Bloglovin –  Feedburner

1. says

Wow super cool. Reminds me of all my moms stuff growing up. Everything looks fab. Def took me back to watch her getting ready for work. :)

2. says

I collect everything unfortantely, but mostly hats. This is a good idea for a post. I too love vintage necklaces, especially the gold ones.

3. says

Love all the necklaces. But I was getting a little upset with you, you can’t keep me waiting on a blog post for so long!!! LOL… I hope all is well.. take care. :)

• Prissy says

Awwww Ashley, I know! I know! I have been sick with the flu (for about a week 1/2). Then yesterday, I got a tooth pulled so one side of my face is swollen. I promise to do better with blog posts once I’m 100 better. :)

4. Mello says

My obsession was blazers. I had to stop when I got to 37. They take up a lot of space in my closet. If I can figure out a better storage solution, I can start buying again :-)

• Prissy says

Ooohhh I also have an obsession with blazers! I dont think you can ever have too many! LOL

5. says

Love your collection of shiny jewelz! So many pretty necklaces. I love to collect jewelz too, especially all things vintage and ethnic .

6. says

Loving all the pieces…

I just HEART a accessories… —> (Point) ___ (Blank) . (Period)!!!! ;-))

7. says

great pieces! Love gold chunky necklaces, so I’m sold *sigh*
    Wish I could go thrifting stateside…sounds brill

8. says

You have quite the collection. I really like the two last pieces. I have a few myself. You really can’t pass up accessories anytime you go thrifting. I collect books & pens. I know borrriinnggg (: