Comfy Chic

Hi Guys!!! OMG!!! Let me tell you what’s been going on during my absence. So my birthday was February 27th. Please tell me why I woke up with a major sore throat & coughing. Low & behold, I had the flu….for about a week, week &  a half. So that means, I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday…AT ALL. As soon as I started feeling better, the rest of my family got sick. Then, I got my tooth pulled. I was in pain, one side of my face was swollen & I was pretty much on pain pills for a week straight….which means, all I did was pretty much sleep. Now fast forward to yesterday (Sunday). Why did I wake up with the freakin pink eye??? You have got to be kidding me, right? It has just been one thing after another.

Sweatpants: Burlington, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Tank & Clutch: Forever 21, Necklaces: Ebay, Blazer: Thrifted, Foxtail: Won from Tosha, Bracelets: Thrifted & Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors

Ok, so I’ll stop whining now….on a lighter note, I did get alot of birthday gifts this year!! YAY!! I actually filmed a YouTube haul video (pink eye and all) for you guys to see. So please make sure you’re subscribed to my YT Channel. I’m going to try to get the video edited & up today since I’m not doing anything except watching Food Network.

And no, your eyes aren’t deceiving  you…..I am wearing heels with sweats! I think it’s so chic. What do you think?

Twitter Facebook –  Bloglovin –  Feedburner

Comments

1. says

Gurl bye!! With one thing happening right after the other like that, I have to believe that you should be good and healthy for a while. I’m glad to hear things are looking up though.

As far as the sweats with heels, I’ve seen it a few places in the blogisphere, but I can’t bring myself to do it.

Anyhoo, you look adorable. Love the color of that blazer!!

2. says

No wonda you been quiet! So glad its all coming together. Im at the tailors getting my pants right. There is an event at Neiman Marcus. Shows ya how much I love dem bad boys!

Thanks soooooo much.

Sweat pants!!!!!!!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

3. Sing says

I like the heels and sweets look. Nice way to dress it up with the blazer and killer heels. Glad you are finally feeling better and welcome back.

4. says

I love the idea of wearing sweats with heels…great post..& glad you feel better!

nuthintowear.blogspot.com

• says

You look great with the heels and sweats, but only certain people can pull that off and still look cute…I am not one of them!! Lucky you!!! You make everything look great!

5. says

Man that sounds like a doozy! It looks like things are on the up and up now, I hope you stay well for a nice long while =) Btw you pull of sweats so well you make them look downright chic!!!

6. says

I think heels with sweats are so chic too! taking something so casual and simple and vamping it up is really quite lovely. so sorry to hear you didn’t get a chance to celebrate your bday Prissy! but hey, lets weigh the options; bday party or tons of gifts. I’ld rather have tons of gifts…but then again, i’ld rather have both, i’m kinda selfish like that lol. i really like your hair prissy!

7. says

1. Welcome back! We missed you!
    2. Yeeees, the sweats + heels combo is uber chic.
    3. Your hair is bangin!
    4. One day you’ll decide to give me that bag. I’ll just be waiting patiently for that day to arrive :)
    5. We need to talk about our green jeans styling challenge!

8. says

Anything you wear is just fine with me! Love the shoes. Please find me some brightly colored blazers (sends $20 in mail). I can’t believe I missed your bday…Happy belated hun! Even more unbelievable is how sick you’ve bedn. Get a vitamin boost soon. I soooo miss my haircut now (sits on hands).

9. says

Aww girl my birthday is February 27th as well!! Happy belated bday my fellow Pisces/twin lol.

Im sorry that you didnt get to celebrate your bday because you were under the weather. I didn’t get to celebrate mine either. I had work during the day and class until 9pm. When I got home, I had to work on a presentation that was due the next day lol. Anywho enough about me, I hope that you recover from your pink eye soon and get a break from the madness.

I too think the sweatpants and heels looks so chic! I love it. Also, the pink/coral blazer complements your skin so lovely. And the short haircut looks great on you!

-Cherrie

10. says

I have those same shoes. I hope you got them for the low-low like I did. Like how you paired them with sweats. Those are def. one of my freak em’ girl pumps.

11. says

You definitely look chic. High heels are a must with this look and yours are fabulous along with that blazer, clutch and chic haircut.

12. says

Dude, are you kidding me?! Sweats and heels are AWESOME. Love the gray sweat pants and leopard contrast. Chic! This hair is everything I’ve ever wanted it to be on you. And may I say, you don’t look like you were sick at all. Looking better than some of these “well” folks out here! Welcome back :)

13. says

OMG, what a nightmare! I’m so sorry. I was sick all last week, I feel your pain. You look great, those shoes are sick! (Ha…see what I did there?! OK I’m done now lol) xo, Rita