Comfy Chic

Hi Guys!!! OMG!!! Let me tell you what’s been going on during my absence. So my birthday was February 27th. Please tell me why I woke up with a major sore throat & coughing. Low & behold, I had the flu….for about a week, week &  a half. So that means, I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday…AT ALL. As soon as I started feeling better, the rest of my family got sick. Then, I got my tooth pulled. I was in pain, one side of my face was swollen & I was pretty much on pain pills for a week straight….which means, all I did was pretty much sleep. Now fast forward to yesterday (Sunday). Why did I wake up with the freakin pink eye??? You have got to be kidding me, right? It has just been one thing after another.

Sweatpants: Burlington, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Tank & Clutch: Forever 21, Necklaces: Ebay, Blazer: Thrifted, Foxtail: Won from Tosha, Bracelets: Thrifted & Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors

Ok, so I’ll stop whining now….on a lighter note, I did get alot of birthday gifts this year!! YAY!! I actually filmed a YouTube haul video (pink eye and all) for you guys to see. So please make sure you’re subscribed to my YT Channel. I’m going to try to get the video edited & up today since I’m not doing anything except watching Food Network.

And no, your eyes aren’t deceiving  you…..I am wearing heels with sweats! I think it’s so chic. What do you think?

Twitter Facebook –  Bloglovin –  Feedburner

You Might Also Like

33 Comments

hautepinkpretty
    Mar 12 at 5:03 pm

that foxtail is awesome! Love the look, Prissy <3 fabulous as always!

Ticka
    Mar 12 at 5:04 pm

Gurl bye!! With one thing happening right after the other like that, I have to believe that you should be good and healthy for a while. I’m glad to hear things are looking up though.

As far as the sweats with heels, I’ve seen it a few places in the blogisphere, but I can’t bring myself to do it.

Anyhoo, you look adorable. Love the color of that blazer!!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    Mar 12 at 5:08 pm

No wonda you been quiet! So glad its all coming together. Im at the tailors getting my pants right. There is an event at Neiman Marcus. Shows ya how much I love dem bad boys!

Thanks soooooo much.

Sweat pants!!!!!!!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Sing
    Mar 12 at 5:19 pm

I like the heels and sweets look. Nice way to dress it up with the blazer and killer heels. Glad you are finally feeling better and welcome back.

Style4Curves
    Mar 12 at 5:21 pm

loving the shoes!!!!

That Girl...E
    Mar 12 at 5:22 pm

Love the heels with the sweats, it dresses it up nicely.

Natalie
    Mar 12 at 5:23 pm

aww… Hope you feel better soon! Lovin’ the outfit, especially with the heels!

augustin
    Mar 12 at 5:26 pm

Love the new haircut! Happy you are feeling better.

Cathy aka Minister of Style
    Mar 12 at 5:42 pm

Your entire outfit is fabulous but I am so loving your hair and makeup…AWESOME!

Yolanda
    Mar 12 at 6:03 pm

Now that outfit it too cute… Love it all…

Pauline
    Mar 12 at 6:20 pm

I love the idea of wearing sweats with heels…great post..& glad you feel better!

nuthintowear.blogspot.com

threadinducedeuphoria
      Mar 12 at 6:31 pm

You look great with the heels and sweats, but only certain people can pull that off and still look cute…I am not one of them!! Lucky you!!! You make everything look great!

Laura
    Mar 12 at 7:21 pm

Man that sounds like a doozy! It looks like things are on the up and up now, I hope you stay well for a nice long while =) Btw you pull of sweats so well you make them look downright chic!!!

Bibi
    Mar 12 at 7:29 pm

I think heels with sweats are so chic too! taking something so casual and simple and vamping it up is really quite lovely. so sorry to hear you didn’t get a chance to celebrate your bday Prissy! but hey, lets weigh the options; bday party or tons of gifts. I’ld rather have tons of gifts…but then again, i’ld rather have both, i’m kinda selfish like that lol. i really like your hair prissy!

Eboni
    Mar 12 at 8:05 pm

1. Welcome back! We missed you!
    2. Yeeees, the sweats + heels combo is uber chic.
    3. Your hair is bangin!
    4. One day you’ll decide to give me that bag. I’ll just be waiting patiently for that day to arrive 🙂
    5. We need to talk about our green jeans styling challenge!

Fashionista Styles
    Mar 12 at 8:51 pm

The accessories pull this outfit together wonderfully. Love it all…especially those shoes!

Fashion By Alicia
    Mar 12 at 9:27 pm

Wow sounds like a few crappy weeks. I hope you start feeling better and boo to pink eye. I really like the heels with the sweats. Cute!

Berty Morales
    Mar 12 at 10:29 pm

What a fabulous clutch but I am also in love with the jacket. Great outfit!

Kerissa
    Mar 13 at 12:18 am

Anything you wear is just fine with me! Love the shoes. Please find me some brightly colored blazers (sends $20 in mail). I can’t believe I missed your bday…Happy belated hun! Even more unbelievable is how sick you’ve bedn. Get a vitamin boost soon. I soooo miss my haircut now (sits on hands).

Allycia
    Mar 13 at 12:23 am

Omg, wow..one thing after the other. I hope you’re feeling much much better! FYI, I love the sweatpants and heels!

xx

Jazmine Jade
    Mar 13 at 12:36 am

Love the look! Still cant get over how pretty your big chop is!

socialitedreams
    Mar 13 at 12:44 am

so i need that watch ASAP! it’s gorgeous

Cherrie
    Mar 13 at 1:13 am

Aww girl my birthday is February 27th as well!! Happy belated bday my fellow Pisces/twin lol.

Im sorry that you didnt get to celebrate your bday because you were under the weather. I didn’t get to celebrate mine either. I had work during the day and class until 9pm. When I got home, I had to work on a presentation that was due the next day lol. Anywho enough about me, I hope that you recover from your pink eye soon and get a break from the madness.

I too think the sweatpants and heels looks so chic! I love it. Also, the pink/coral blazer complements your skin so lovely. And the short haircut looks great on you!

-Cherrie

Carsedra
    Mar 13 at 1:42 am

I can’t think of too many people that can pull of making jogging pants look so cute and chic but you definitely did Prissy!! I love it!!

Carsedra of:

Big Girl
    Mar 13 at 3:09 am

I have those same shoes. I hope you got them for the low-low like I did. Like how you paired them with sweats. Those are def. one of my freak em’ girl pumps.

Taliah
    Mar 13 at 5:43 am

Love those shoes!! And yes, i would dress up a pair of sweats too. comfy chic!

fshnonmymind
    Mar 13 at 1:52 pm

You definitely look chic. High heels are a must with this look and yours are fabulous along with that blazer, clutch and chic haircut.

Batsi
    Mar 13 at 2:28 pm

Love those shoes Prissy!

AllThingsMe
    Mar 13 at 7:45 pm

I LOVE how you dressed up the sweat pants! I think I would be too scared to try pulling it off, but you did great!

melissa
    Mar 13 at 9:34 pm

luv the chic look

Mattie
    Mar 16 at 7:22 pm

Dude, are you kidding me?! Sweats and heels are AWESOME. Love the gray sweat pants and leopard contrast. Chic! This hair is everything I’ve ever wanted it to be on you. And may I say, you don’t look like you were sick at all. Looking better than some of these “well” folks out here! Welcome back 🙂

Tega
    Mar 18 at 3:27 pm

Happy bday. we share the same bday. Love the outfit.

Rita
    Mar 19 at 6:55 pm

OMG, what a nightmare! I’m so sorry. I was sick all last week, I feel your pain. You look great, those shoes are sick! (Ha…see what I did there?! OK I’m done now lol) xo, Rita