My Love for Vintage Necklaces

For some reason, I have a fondness for vintage pieces, especially necklaces. I am mostly attracted to the huge, bold, 80’s style necklaces. I have aquired quite the collection. At this point, it may be a bit of an obsession. Everytime I go thrifting, I make sure to check out the jewelry section. As with thrifting for anything, finding vintage accessories is hit or miss.  I also stalk Etsy & eBay for one of a kind pieces. I wanted to share a few of my necklaces with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

What is one thing you’re absessed with collecting?

As of March 1st, Google Friend Connect was retired for non-Blogger sites, so please make sure you’re following my blog in other ways! Thanks for your support!

Twitter Facebook –  Bloglovin –  Feedburner

Perfume Collection
Nail Polish Collection

28 responses to “My Love for Vintage Necklaces”

1. Alicia says:

Wow super cool. Reminds me of all my moms stuff growing up. Everything looks fab. Def took me back to watch her getting ready for work. 🙂

2. Sing says:

I collect everything unfortantely, but mostly hats. This is a good idea for a post. I too love vintage necklaces, especially the gold ones.

3. love these vintage necklaces!! So pretty <3

4. Ashley says:

Love all the necklaces. But I was getting a little upset with you, you can’t keep me waiting on a blog post for so long!!! LOL… I hope all is well.. take care. 🙂

• Prissy says:

Awwww Ashley, I know! I know! I have been sick with the flu (for about a week 1/2). Then yesterday, I got a tooth pulled so one side of my face is swollen. I promise to do better with blog posts once I’m 100 better. 🙂

5. You have a great collection! I love all your pieces!

6. Rocquelle says:

I want them ALL!!

7. SACRAMENTO says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am drooling all over them, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Eboni says:

ooh! you know I love all these necklaces…especially the white ones. They are all so beautiful!

9. Mello says:

My obsession was blazers. I had to stop when I got to 37. They take up a lot of space in my closet. If I can figure out a better storage solution, I can start buying again 🙂

• Prissy says:

Ooohhh I also have an obsession with blazers! I dont think you can ever have too many! LOL

10. Laura says:

Love your collection of shiny jewelz! So many pretty necklaces. I love to collect jewelz too, especially all things vintage and ethnic .

11. Great finds! 🙂

12. Lynn says:

Loving all the pieces…

I just HEART a accessories… —> (Point) ___ (Blank) . (Period)!!!! ;-))

13. These are so cool! What a great collection.

14. onyxsta says:

great pieces! Love gold chunky necklaces, so I’m sold *sigh*
    Wish I could go thrifting stateside…sounds brill

15. Prissy! Its official, I need to give you a little “Piggy Bank” to go Vintage necklace shopping for me. You not only find the BEST stuff but you get the BEST prices or them too! Help me, LOL!!!

7eventh Letter

16. Great collection.

17. Nty n J says:

Love the vintage necklace,super cute.

18. Rita says:

I LOVEEEEEE that last set! Gorgeous!

19. LocalCeleb says:

Very nice Prissy, love the vintage spark in you!

20. Kerissa says:

You have quite the collection. I really like the two last pieces. I have a few myself. You really can’t pass up accessories anytime you go thrifting. I collect books & pens. I know borrriinnggg (:

21. nic says:

love them all!! hope you feel better soon 🙂

22. Taliah says:

I love collecting vintage pieces and hats! Love those necklaces! Gold and chunky are my favs!

23. zulema2 says:

I love those fabulous, I myself love watches, scarfs and hats!! All types 🙂
    Thrifting is the best!

24. I am LOVING the collection! Very, very nice, timeless pieces! 😉

25. Ariel B says:

I love all the necklaces. The black ones are my favorite. My obsession is vintage clutches!