1. says

these are great finds, the sweater with the glitter was my favorite. I used to live right next door to a good will and they always had great stuff and since I was able to check them out everyday I always got the good deals. But I hear you on their prices, for a thrift store they can be very expensive!

2. says

Love those black and white pants and that sequined sweater. Great find on your plaid blazer, I found a thrifted plaid skirt and I love it. I kind of like that sweater & interested in how you plan to style it.

3. jeimy says

WOW!! you did great love all your pieces I need to go thrifting with you the next time you come to atlanta!!

4. Deb says

Really sweet score. I never anything like that when I go thrifting…you definitively have that amazing eye. I live in S. FL – Miami/Fort. Lauderdale area, can you recommend some stores. Thanks again for the amazing blog.

5. Judi says

nice haul videos! very curious on how you will wear the pink linen pants….

6. says

Those are definitely some great finds! I loved the sweaters and the blazer. Very cute. Very curious to see how you style your glitter sweater. It definitely has a unique look.

7. Maya says

Hi Prissy- Great finds, great deals(.49 cents WOW)! Especially the pants. I love thrifting and it’s soo hard to find pants long enough for me. Thanks for sharing.

8. says

When I was in the States I thought Good Will was so chesp, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    You are lucky to have so meany thrift shops, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    So lovely to see you and hear your lovely voice, Prissy.

9. Vivian says

I looooveeee everything you found! Which thrifts do you go to? I’m in Orlando & I only go to Goodwill (I don’t know of many other places) ! Things can be a little expensive though. Anyhow, great finds!