Furry Stripes

Hey Loves! I’m so excited because I went thrifting AND I did a little shopping here & there. I found some GREAT pieces. I’m going to spend my weekend working on 2 haul videos & some DIY projects (hopefully). I know many of you are getting ready for the superbowl & the superbowl festivities. I’m not a football fan, so I don’t think I’ll be watching the game. But you never know what may happen!
 Sweater: Old Navy, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Vest: Marshalls, Clutch: Curly in the City, Necklace: Thrifted

So what team are you rooting for? Giants or Patriots?

Comments

1. Sing says

I don’t watch football either. If I get invited to a party cool, if not doesn’t make a difference to me. You look very stylish and I like the blonde in your hair.

2. says

I am rooting for neither because I just can’t get into football. I tried to learn, but all of the stopping and starting during a game kills me.
    I love that clutch and your fur vest just gives your whole look a kick of glamour. Fabulous!

3. Dobe says

Great outfit! I love how you make unexpected pieces work together so effortlessly!

And I think you mean the Giants! LOL
    I’m from NY, so that’s the only way I know who’s playing… not a football fan, either.

4. Toya says

U better work it…Love the hair and outfit Hun…Have a great weekend :-).

5. says

Girl, that hair is the new hotness!! I already told you that…but I’m saying it again.

You know I wanna get into your fur collection *side eye* LOL!

Prissy! I swear we just like all the same things. I just got a package in the mail from ASOS with a pair of green flared trousers. LOL!

6. jeimy says

absolutely love these colors the pants are great paired with the stripes and fur and the purse just gave it that extra kick love it!!!

7. says

Unfortunately, all Chargers fans will reluctantly watch the game by picking the lesser of two evils (true Charger fans are not fond of Eli Manning or the Patriots). But I will be a fan of your styling with these pieces :) Love the combination!

8. Trina says

I love all of your looks!
    And how you put certain colors together. Amazing….