Birthday Plans

My birthday is a few weeks away, and  I have no idea what I want to do. I kinda want to go out of town, but I don’t know where. I really don’t like parties (for myself), so I normally travel or shop for my birthday…..cause it’s all about me for that day, right? I’m bored with Atlanta & southern Florida. If I go out of town, I would like to go somewhere that I’ve never been. Maybe I should go to NY for the weekend? Who knows!

Skirt: Forever 21, Blazer & Necklace: Thrifted,  Tank: Old Navy, Ring: Burlington, Shoes: Carlos Santana, Clutch: Curly in the City

Do you have any birthday suggestions for me?

1. says

go on a cruise for your b-day :)
    There are so many that leave from Florida and they are fun, inexpensive and a lot of events you get to dress up for on the ship…Lots of opportunities for pics as well.

2. Mello says

I agree with the cruise suggestion. There are 3-day ones that just go to Bahamas and back. I think it’s the Discovery line-maybe Carnival as well.

3. says

I agree with the cruise suggestion! They are so much fun and like the other two fabulous people said, they are inexpensive and you don’t have to cruise for long. A couple of days is all it takes! :)

4. says

LOVE your outfit, Prissy! for the bday, i would def take advantage of nyc or even philly. great shopping cities and its far enough to feel like you went somewhere. wherever you go, snap lots of pics :-)

5. Dobe says

A cruise does sound nice! But if you’d prefer something within the States, def a trip to NYC! Tons to do… especially shopping :)

6. says

i LOVE new york :) I’d definitely go there again for my birthday given the chance. You look amazing btw – love how you styled this outfit!

7. says

Ahhhhhh you’re wearing a skirt! Never thought i’d see you wearing one any time soon! lol You look FAB in skirts! Loving the outfit and those booties! And YES you should deff go to NEW YORK esp now that all the sales are going on! Still waiting on my NY trip from hubby *side eye* Enjoy your bday! xoxo TY

8. mia says

I would say come to Chicago. We have a lot to offer. People are nicer. Michigan avenue and we have a lot of boutique. I think you can get a great hotel room for a good price. Plus I can show you around the city… NY and Vegas is hella expensive.

9. Maria-Camila says

Love this outfit, every piece is gorgeous! I really adore the clutch!

10. jeimy says

your bag is gorgeous I absolutely love this look the skirt is soo fab and that bag is everything you look amazing!!!

11. says

You look fabulous Prissy! How about going to bed and breakfast with your husband or going to resort? Either way, whatever you decide make sure you enjoy your day to the fullest!

12. says

My husband and I just got back from New Orleans. We stayed at a lovely hotel and did some serious shopping and eating. We party every night for seven days and I visited with my family and friends. We had a ball. We just returned this weekend past and its like two weeks from “Mardi gras”. The city celebrates all the way up to Fat Tuesday, so we got to join in some of the festivities. Check out my blog, I just put some pictures of our visit. Let me know what you think! Love your blog.

13. says

Should my feelings be hurt that you’re bored with Atlanta *tear* LOL!!!

I say go to New York…or VEGAS, baby!!! Either way, you’ll have a great time and you can shop ’til you drop. (Vegas has EXCELLENT shopping).

Are those shoes new? I need them in my life…like now!

I love that skirt, girl!

14. Parris says

I love that skirt!!!

I agree with going on the cruise. I actually just came back from the Bahamas for my b-day. I hate partying for my birthday so I understand where you’re coming from. I hope you go, you’ll have a great time!

15. says

Prissy, your hair is GORGEOUS and its PERFECT with the FIT!!!! Girrrrl, gone & go to New York after all the GIANTS just WON the SuperBowl they’ll STILL be partying when you get there! lol

16. says

You look great! Love everything about the outfit! I nice facial and massage would be a great treat.

17. says

How about a day just pampering yourself? Massage, facial, shopping, dinner out…the works. Outfit is fabulous by the way.

18. says

Ummmm hello, come to Detroit lol, just kidding!
    I have the worst time figuring what I want to do for my bday too. This year I really didn’t want to be bothered, but I made myself do dinner at least so that I wouldn’t be mad at myself.

Next year I’m out of town for sure! lol.
    Whatever you decide have fun!

19. Carol says

New York is a great getaway. Great food, amazing shopping, shows, and the list goes on but pack warm! It’s a brisk 20 degrees on the east coast. Happy Birthday!

20. says

Love this outfit, you look so stylish ! I agree with the idea of spending your birthday doing something for yourself instead of throwing a party. I am totally with you on that !.
    I would never go on a cruise, I don’t like them, but I would totally catch a plane and go to New York city for a night on Broadway and a hard shopping spree ! Kisses

You’re invited to enter my Valentine’s giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    My Twitter

21. says

You look great as always..I Love your outfit it looks so chic I esp like the purse & shoes! NY is a great place to chill; anywhere you decide to go would be great because of the new experience!

22. says

Prissy, I’ve been having problem with your site through google chrome. I had to just pull you up in Opera. Loveeeee the clutch! I just bought three of them yesterday and Tarjay has some cute colorblock ones, even though they were alittle too small. Love this outfit….extra cute and the hair…… FIERCE!!