The New Year

If you follow me on Twitter, then you already know how excited I was to break out my new Kmart footed PJs on New Year’s Eve. While most fashionistas donned their glitz, sparkle, and sequins, I was decked out in my fleece onesie. These things are soooooo comfortable. I also got this one, and I hope to get a couple more.
I enjoyed a quiet evening at home with my Sweety. We lit a fire, ate shrimp, made cocktails, watched movies, and I was even convinced to play the WII! My night was very relaxing.  Hope you all had a wonderful New Years.

How was your New Years? Any good resolutions?

Comments

1. says

you look super cute in your PJ’s … i got Long john’s from Target and rocked them. it was a great night. Happy New Year

2. says

Girl you maxed and relaxed for sure!!! I did the same thing, and was SLEEP when the clock struck 12am. I woke up to Hubby waking me up screaming “Happy New Year babe” Then I went right back to sleep! hahahahaha Happy New Year girlie!!!!!!

3. says

Prissy,
    You know I am absolutely LOVING the PJ’s… I will be investing!!!! Ain’t NOTHING like spending New Years with the one you LOVE! ~Cheers to another great year girlie!!!!

4. says

Girl you make me want to get a onesie! Love it. I love a chill NYE. Mine was very chill as well. Went to church and then came home and chilled with my cousins and friends. Happy New Year…wishing you all the best for 2012.

-Cherrie

5. says

I thought I was the only one purchasing these PJ’s! I have been purchasing them for the past 5 years and I am NOT ASHAMED! LOVE THEM!

You look like you had a wonderful New Years. We did the same!

6. mia says

I thought I was the only grown person with a onesie. But I guess I’m not they had plenty of them at Target and I picked up 3 and will be wearing them for the the whole winter.

7. says

u look so cute!!! the family and i we went to new years eve church service then came home and just relaxed :) and i will be buying the pjs asap lol, check my blog out sometime :)

8. says

Love the PJs!

I was actually out at a friend’s party…I really didn’t want to be home. I had a wonderful New Years! And … nope…didn’t make any resolutions.

9. jeimy says

awww love cute onesie omg you look soo pretty in it glad you enjoyed your night with your honey sometimes that’s what it’s all about Happy New Year honey

xoxo

jeimy

10. says

I can’t get enough of how fashionable you are! It just so happens to be cold here this week & I’m 5 mins from. Kmart. I want a pair. I was in church. Need to post pics. I love playing Wii with KT. Happy New Year! Hope we get to meet (fingers crossed).

11. says

Love the pj’s!!! I want some these as well…I will be researching to find some.

As for my New Year’s, it was with the boo on my lunch break eating a meal together because I had to work all weekend and (sad face) I work the night shift. It felt good to speed that hour approaching midnight with him!

12. says

I thought I was the only one that had a quite NYE. I had some nachos and cheese with a glass (or two or three) of wine and knocked out.

13. RoxySilkyWraps says

Perfect timing huh?! Cute and warm!

We stayed in too. Had shrimp cocktails and some salmon. It’s our first time home in years as our church didn’t have service. The kids had their sparkling cider and we had some moscato. It was nice.

14. says

I didn’t go anywhere NYE either! I worked on a vlog, ate leftovers from Carabba’s and chatted with friends! Your NYE is exactly what I would have done if I had a boo!
    Happy New Years :)

15. KeeKee says

You look so cute and comfy in your jammies. My hubby and I spent NYE the exact same way…T.V., seafood and cocktails. Ain’t nothing like it!

16. says

Happy New year! I do love those, I think I’ll look into something like that….it’s been really cold here in the ATL lately..brrrr. On another note, wanted to let you know I purchased my name necklace for both my girls this Christmas and they really love it. And just like you, they can’t seem to leave home without it…seriously..lol! So thanks for sharing the site with us.

17. says

You bought em…..you really bought em!! Girl I have got to get a pair! They are too cute and you look so comfy. What a great evening! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Kiah

18. says

You’re so cute! I have the same resolution as last year, just amping it up a bit. I love your sleeper, so CUTE! Happy New Year Prissy!!!!

19. says

Yeah…I think it was the chic thing to do to just stay home and party/relax with loved ones…you look like you had an awesome night off!