The New Year

If you follow me on Twitter, then you already know how excited I was to break out my new Kmart footed PJs on New Year’s Eve. While most fashionistas donned their glitz, sparkle, and sequins, I was decked out in my fleece onesie. These things are soooooo comfortable. I also got this one, and I hope to get a couple more.
I enjoyed a quiet evening at home with my Sweety. We lit a fire, ate shrimp, made cocktails, watched movies, and I was even convinced to play the WII! My night was very relaxing.  Hope you all had a wonderful New Years.

How was your New Years? Any good resolutions?

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to The New Year

1. tasha says:

you look super cute in your PJ’s … i got Long john’s from Target and rocked them. it was a great night. Happy New Year

2. Charee says:

Girl you maxed and relaxed for sure!!! I did the same thing, and was SLEEP when the clock struck 12am. I woke up to Hubby waking me up screaming “Happy New Year babe” Then I went right back to sleep! hahahahaha Happy New Year girlie!!!!!!

3. Dominique says:

This is too cute! Happy New Year!:)

4. Chanel says:

Aww you look so cute and comfy! Happy New Year!! Xx

5. I am going to take a wild guess and say you have heels on…LOL.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

6. Lynn says:

Prissy,
    You know I am absolutely LOVING the PJ’s… I will be investing!!!! Ain’t NOTHING like spending New Years with the one you LOVE! ~Cheers to another great year girlie!!!!

7. You look so relaxed…loving the lipstick! Is that Mario that you are playing?

Happy New Year dear!

xoxo
    Stella

8. simplychic08 says:

lol!!! i love it! that’s the way to ring in the new year…

9. Rocquelle says:

Sounds like my kind of new years eve!! Your pajama onsie is adorable!!

10. Your PJ’s are so cute Prissy! From the looks of it, you had a great NYE! Did you enjoy playing Wii?!

11. Aww you look so frieking cute and comfy!!! I love it!

Roni

12. Cherrie J. says:

Girl you make me want to get a onesie! Love it. I love a chill NYE. Mine was very chill as well. Went to church and then came home and chilled with my cousins and friends. Happy New Year…wishing you all the best for 2012.

-Cherrie

13. Tavia says:

Those are the cutest things ever! Happy New Year! Good health and lots of happiness to you in 2012

~Tavia

14. Moni says:

I thought I was the only one purchasing these PJ’s! I have been purchasing them for the past 5 years and I am NOT ASHAMED! LOVE THEM!

You look like you had a wonderful New Years. We did the same!

15. mia says:

I thought I was the only grown person with a onesie. But I guess I’m not they had plenty of them at Target and I picked up 3 and will be wearing them for the the whole winter.

16. melissa says:

u look so cute!!! the family and i we went to new years eve church service then came home and just relaxed :) and i will be buying the pjs asap lol, check my blog out sometime :)

17. Corie says:

Love the PJs!

I was actually out at a friend’s party…I really didn’t want to be home. I had a wonderful New Years! And … nope…didn’t make any resolutions.

18. vonnie says:

we had a pajama party new years eve too :)

19. jeimy says:

awww love cute onesie omg you look soo pretty in it glad you enjoyed your night with your honey sometimes that’s what it’s all about Happy New Year honey

xoxo

jeimy

20. Shanticka says:

How cute are you looking comfy and cozy. Looks like a great way to ring in the new year!

21. Those PJs are so adorable. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing evening and there is nothing wrong with that!

22. Kerissa says:

I can’t get enough of how fashionable you are! It just so happens to be cold here this week & I’m 5 mins from. Kmart. I want a pair. I was in church. Need to post pics. I love playing Wii with KT. Happy New Year! Hope we get to meet (fingers crossed).

23. Timeka says:

Love the pj’s!!! I want some these as well…I will be researching to find some.

As for my New Year’s, it was with the boo on my lunch break eating a meal together because I had to work all weekend and (sad face) I work the night shift. It felt good to speed that hour approaching midnight with him!

24. Tima says:

I spent mine the same way! At home chilling with my babe<3

Editor & Chic

25. Danah says:

I thought I was the only one that had a quite NYE. I had some nachos and cheese with a glass (or two or three) of wine and knocked out.

26. Prissy, you rocked those footies like nobodies business, Happy New Year!

27. RoxySilkyWraps says:

Perfect timing huh?! Cute and warm!

We stayed in too. Had shrimp cocktails and some salmon. It’s our first time home in years as our church didn’t have service. The kids had their sparkling cider and we had some moscato. It was nice.

28. I didn’t go anywhere NYE either! I worked on a vlog, ate leftovers from Carabba’s and chatted with friends! Your NYE is exactly what I would have done if I had a boo!
    Happy New Years :)

29. Kay Cee says:

Nothing like staying home and relaxing! That’s exactly how I spent my week leading up to New Years.

30. I love seeing your PJs for New Year’s Eve. They are so cute.

31. KeeKee says:

You look so cute and comfy in your jammies. My hubby and I spent NYE the exact same way…T.V., seafood and cocktails. Ain’t nothing like it!

32. adorable!! love the pjs!! Happy New Year’s btw <3

33. Cheli says:

Happy New year! I do love those, I think I’ll look into something like that….it’s been really cold here in the ATL lately..brrrr. On another note, wanted to let you know I purchased my name necklace for both my girls this Christmas and they really love it. And just like you, they can’t seem to leave home without it…seriously..lol! So thanks for sharing the site with us.

34. That sounds like the absolute most wonderful New Year’s Eve!! I love your pj’s!! Happy New Year Prissy!!

35. Paris says:

I have a pair of these & I love them!! Cute & comfy!! Happy New Year! :)

36. Lynn says:

Happy New Year! Great onesie!!!!

37. Nekiah says:

You bought em…..you really bought em!! Girl I have got to get a pair! They are too cute and you look so comfy. What a great evening! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Kiah

38. localceleb says:

You’re so cute! I have the same resolution as last year, just amping it up a bit. I love your sleeper, so CUTE! Happy New Year Prissy!!!!

39. Tiffany says:

So relaxing! Happy New Year! Love your blog :)

40. Tammie says:

Yeah…I think it was the chic thing to do to just stay home and party/relax with loved ones…you look like you had an awesome night off!

41. I’m actually really jealous of your onesie…so cute! Looks so comfy too.

xo,Cortnie

42. Keesha says:

Happy New Year! Love the PJ’s :)