Something New

Happy Sunday, Loves! With the new year here, I thought I’d do something different. I want your suggestions on what you’d like to see here on “our” blog! I was thinking I would start doing haul videos.  I could even do question/answer videos! I know some of you have requested an eyebrow tutorial as well. That is definitely in the works. Maybe I could do features where I feature my fellow bloggers. So please, please, please leave comments below letting me know what you’d like to see! I’m open to all suggestions.
SN:Alot of you have been requesting a hair tutorial & I’m happy to say that I’ve finally recorded one for this hairstyle. Now, the problem is…. I’m trying to edit it, but can’t seem to speed up certain parts. Can any of you recommend a reasonably priced software editing program for Windows?

Pants: Asos, Shirt & Necklace: Thrifted, Cuff: Ebay, Clutch: Forever 21, Shoes: BCBGeneration, Nails: Zoya “Bevin”

Twitter - Facebook –  Bloglovin Feedburner

This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Something New

1. OMG lady this photo shoot is amazing and simply perfect! everything is gorgeous, the light, the outfit, your smile! what a stunning combination of the shoes and the pants! simply divine, completely in love with the pants

2. Well I just want you to keep going strong! I enjoy seeing your creativity.

The last picture must surely go viral! LOL. So hill-LARRY-us!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

3. Jerrica says:

Great color combination here. Hair and make-up tutorials sound terrific :-)

De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

4. fshnonmymind says:

I am loving the color mix going on!! Teal and red with leopared is just perfect.

5. tyty says:

Happy New Year! btw! LOL you are so silly the last pic made me laugh! I love this outfit! The colors all blend in so nicely! I love those pants I got a similar looking one at zara on sale! And I’ve worn it three times already! *cover’s face* And I thought for a minute you were wearing white nail polish! :) All the best for the new year! xoxo TY

6. gj says:

I love your pants and shoes, but I have to tell you Prissy, its something about your smile that makes you shine! You have a beautiful smile.

7. Tammie says:

You look amazing! I lol at the last pic, but that’s my “awee that was cute” laugh!

8. Shanna says:

Beautiful hair Prissy! And the outfit combination is outstanding! Happy Sunday :)

9. Rocquelle says:

Lol, I love that last picture!! I also can’t stop staring at your teal/mint pants!

An eyebrow video would be fab, because yours are always on point!!

10. Tyesha says:

Hey Prissy I think it’s great that you are considering doing tutorials. I like watching other bloggers do videos because it allows you as a reader to connect with them and put a voice with a face. Before I purchased my Mac I used Power Director (http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_en_US.html?&r=1) for editing. Sometimes you can find it on eBay cheaper. I love everything about your blog, but videos would be GREAT. I need to start doing more myself and utilize all of the tools that I have now since the time permits.

11. Trice says:

Anything you do new will be great I’m sure! Love the outfit!

12. melissa says:

luv this entire look esp. those heels and that bag and the blouse and lets not forget that fab necklace lol, did i say i LUV it ALL :)

13. Mama Violet says:

Love this color combo! Very pretty.

14. Sweetsuga says:

Yes, I would love to see some haul and tutorial videos! Great idea

15. jeimy says:

gorgeous look love the mixture of colors I wouldnt have thought of putting all these colors together.

xoxo
    jeimy

16. Gina says:

I have those pants too! Love it!

17. Kimbunnii says:

Love the way you put these colors together! I’d love to see an eyebrow tutorial or haul :)

18. Sheeka says:

I think a collaboration with Renee’ Styles would be a hit! She has great ideas for hair and make-up videos. ;)

19. Kim says:

You look so cute:-)

20. Dre Davis says:

This look is so cool and unique! I always love a turquoise and red pairing as well as a red and animal print pairing. You did a great job of combining the two =)

I can’t wait to see the hair tutorial. I hope you’re able to find what you need for editing. And I love everything you post now. Haul posts and blogger features would be great additions!

21. you look amazing! So gorgeous <3 love the colors. Your pants are fabulous!

22. Sing says:

The texture/pattern on the pants are great, love that they are cropped. Great look.

23. Bibi says:

I like haul videos…and tutorials…and features lol. so whatever you have in mind is cool with me. love this outfit. love the red heels…love the hair.

24. S Nicole says:

That gold cuff is DIVINE! Love it all!
    S Nicole

25. Kiah says:

Prissy you look AMAZING!! The color of those pants with those shoes is so stunning! Loving your hair so much! Kiah

26. Muse Origins says:

This outfit is puuurrrfect

Adiya
    Muse Origins

27. Laura says:

I can’t wait to see all of the new things that will come =) The way you worked the colors and the patterns in this outfit are perfection!!!!

28. Kheira says:

Love the outfit, especially the shoes!!

xo

29. SARA says:

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

30. Keesha says:

Hi Prissy!!! Long time no comment…my bad. I love those pants…The color would be a really nice nail polish :)

31. Naja Diamond says:

Looking great lady, love this entire look! Those shoes are the bizness!
    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond

32. Check you out!! all smiles. I love those shoes, too. Can I have ‘em?!

33. FASHION-DIVA says:

HELLO CUTE OUTFIT N LOVE THE RED PUMP SHOES —>WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

34. So pretty! love this look and I can’t believe that clutch is from F21! Steal!!!! Now that’s Chic On The Cheap!!!! Where are the pants from?

35. i love these pieces together, i especially want those shoes!

36. zulema2 says:

I love the turquoise pants and top great combination!

37. caramelnaps25 says:

Prissy! Lol you are too funny! Even though I didn’t find anything thrifting with you all that day I had a blast laughing and enjoying the company! You crack me up. I love, love, love the color of those pants and of course I would never think to pair those color/prints together. I LOVE that cuff! Can I come raid your closet? I can probably wear the shirts, lol. And definitely the SHOES! Yes!

Believe it or not I brought the thrifting beast back out of my bff and she has taught me so much! Though our looks differ a lot, I am getting the “eye!” She is definitely the button up/blazer chic! Me, not so much. I did score three cute one though. One is definitely for the spring. The other two will debut soon! But pencil skirts, pants and blouses are so me:) Now if I can only find some cute jewelry to add to the collection I am half way there:)