Collective Haul Video

Happy Saturday! I just uploaded a haul video for you guys. It features some of my favorite brands. Check it out & let me know what you think? Don’t forget to subscribe!

Come Thrifting with Me
Spring Shoe Haul
Thrift & Closet Haul: Blog Store

15 responses to “Collective Haul Video”

1. Tammie says:

DANG! you cleaned up!
    Nice Items…and I KNOW you will do them justice…

2. You got some really nice stuff. Can’t wait to see the outfits to come up with.

-Shakiyla

3. localceleb says:

Awww Prissy! I adore you.. I love this post and love your picks! Nice job on shoppin’ lady, can’t wait to see you wear some of these goodies 🙂

4. Carmesha says:

You got a lot of nice pieces! I see I’m not the only one who racked up at the Old Navy clearance section this weekend 🙂

5. Bibi says:

you have such a fab taste and i enjoyed your video. You sound like you look Prissy, very calm, classy and composed (the three c’s!) i just made that up! lol. that purse had me speechless.

6. Shanticka says:

Very cute pieces!! Especially that last pair of booties and the Jessica Simpson heels! Love them! I can’t wait to see how you style them!

7. Nekiah says:

Girl you been a shopping fool ain’t you! lol I love it all. You now have plenty of sweaters so don’t even think about saying you ain’t got none! LOL Kiah

8. Dr. Reginia says:

You are so sharp.

I think this is my first time hearing your voice. It’s always cool to put a voice to a blog.

9. I love these find, I need to go back to Ulta! And how fabulous is that pink skirt? I really need to get some colored pants! And now I’m going shopping…

10. Great finds! I love the fuschia cardigan from Old Navy. Really Cute!

11. Nicola says:

LOVE the ASOS trousers. blooming brill!!

12. Bonnie says:

I love it when bloggers post vlogs. You got some great stuff.

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

13. love all the buys, the sweaters were such a steal and those steve madden booties! LOVE! Checking out smartbargins now… can’t beleive I’ve never seen the site before! xox

14. Toya says:

Great haul video! I loved watching it and hearing about the deals!!!

15. nicky says:

steve madden shoes loveee!

I started making videos few months ago
    I though I would share
    my little haul!
    and quick favorites ! take a quick look!
    I Do it for fun and keep it real!:]