Something New

Happy Sunday, Loves! With the new year here, I thought I’d do something different. I want your suggestions on what you’d like to see here on “our” blog! I was thinking I would start doing haul videos.  I could even do question/answer videos! I know some of you have requested an eyebrow tutorial as well. That is definitely in the works. Maybe I could do features where I feature my fellow bloggers. So please, please, please leave comments below letting me know what you’d like to see! I’m open to all suggestions.
SN:Alot of you have been requesting a hair tutorial & I’m happy to say that I’ve finally recorded one for this hairstyle. Now, the problem is…. I’m trying to edit it, but can’t seem to speed up certain parts. Can any of you recommend a reasonably priced software editing program for Windows?

Pants: Asos, Shirt & Necklace: Thrifted, Cuff: Ebay, Clutch: Forever 21, Shoes: BCBGeneration, Nails: Zoya “Bevin”

Twitter Facebook –  Bloglovin –  Feedburner

You Might Also Like

37 Comments

Absolutely Mrs. K (@AbsolutelyMrsK)
    Jan 08 at 3:02 pm

OMG lady this photo shoot is amazing and simply perfect! everything is gorgeous, the light, the outfit, your smile! what a stunning combination of the shoes and the pants! simply divine, completely in love with the pants

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    Jan 08 at 3:54 pm

Well I just want you to keep going strong! I enjoy seeing your creativity.

The last picture must surely go viral! LOL. So hill-LARRY-us!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Jerrica
    Jan 08 at 4:17 pm

Great color combination here. Hair and make-up tutorials sound terrific 🙂

De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

fshnonmymind
    Jan 08 at 4:40 pm

I am loving the color mix going on!! Teal and red with leopared is just perfect.

tyty
    Jan 08 at 5:21 pm

Happy New Year! btw! LOL you are so silly the last pic made me laugh! I love this outfit! The colors all blend in so nicely! I love those pants I got a similar looking one at zara on sale! And I’ve worn it three times already! *cover’s face* And I thought for a minute you were wearing white nail polish! 🙂 All the best for the new year! xoxo TY

gj
    Jan 08 at 6:18 pm

I love your pants and shoes, but I have to tell you Prissy, its something about your smile that makes you shine! You have a beautiful smile.

Tammie
    Jan 08 at 7:11 pm

You look amazing! I lol at the last pic, but that’s my “awee that was cute” laugh!

Shanna
    Jan 08 at 8:26 pm

Beautiful hair Prissy! And the outfit combination is outstanding! Happy Sunday 🙂

Rocquelle
    Jan 08 at 8:29 pm

Lol, I love that last picture!! I also can’t stop staring at your teal/mint pants!

An eyebrow video would be fab, because yours are always on point!!

Tyesha
    Jan 08 at 8:40 pm

Hey Prissy I think it’s great that you are considering doing tutorials. I like watching other bloggers do videos because it allows you as a reader to connect with them and put a voice with a face. Before I purchased my Mac I used Power Director (http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_en_US.html?&r=1) for editing. Sometimes you can find it on eBay cheaper. I love everything about your blog, but videos would be GREAT. I need to start doing more myself and utilize all of the tools that I have now since the time permits.

Trice
    Jan 08 at 8:51 pm

Anything you do new will be great I’m sure! Love the outfit!

melissa
    Jan 08 at 10:00 pm

luv this entire look esp. those heels and that bag and the blouse and lets not forget that fab necklace lol, did i say i LUV it ALL 🙂

Mama Violet
    Jan 09 at 2:51 am

Love this color combo! Very pretty.

Sweetsuga
    Jan 09 at 3:05 am

Yes, I would love to see some haul and tutorial videos! Great idea

jeimy
    Jan 09 at 3:12 am

gorgeous look love the mixture of colors I wouldnt have thought of putting all these colors together.

xoxo
    jeimy

Gina
    Jan 09 at 4:35 am

I have those pants too! Love it!

Kimbunnii
    Jan 09 at 1:27 pm

Love the way you put these colors together! I’d love to see an eyebrow tutorial or haul 🙂

Sheeka
    Jan 09 at 2:01 pm

I think a collaboration with Renee’ Styles would be a hit! She has great ideas for hair and make-up videos. 😉

Kim
    Jan 09 at 2:22 pm

You look so cute:-)

Dre Davis
    Jan 09 at 2:49 pm

This look is so cool and unique! I always love a turquoise and red pairing as well as a red and animal print pairing. You did a great job of combining the two =)

I can’t wait to see the hair tutorial. I hope you’re able to find what you need for editing. And I love everything you post now. Haul posts and blogger features would be great additions!

hautepinkpretty
    Jan 09 at 3:52 pm

you look amazing! So gorgeous <3 love the colors. Your pants are fabulous!

Sing
    Jan 09 at 4:16 pm

The texture/pattern on the pants are great, love that they are cropped. Great look.

Bibi
    Jan 09 at 5:53 pm

I like haul videos…and tutorials…and features lol. so whatever you have in mind is cool with me. love this outfit. love the red heels…love the hair.

S Nicole
    Jan 09 at 6:08 pm

That gold cuff is DIVINE! Love it all!
    S Nicole

Kiah
    Jan 09 at 9:13 pm

Prissy you look AMAZING!! The color of those pants with those shoes is so stunning! Loving your hair so much! Kiah

Muse Origins
    Jan 10 at 2:06 pm

This outfit is puuurrrfect

Adiya
    Muse Origins

Laura
    Jan 10 at 4:38 pm

I can’t wait to see all of the new things that will come =) The way you worked the colors and the patterns in this outfit are perfection!!!!

Kheira
    Jan 11 at 6:08 pm

Love the outfit, especially the shoes!!

xo

SARA
    Jan 12 at 6:44 am

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Keesha
    Jan 12 at 6:28 pm

Hi Prissy!!! Long time no comment…my bad. I love those pants…The color would be a really nice nail polish 🙂

Naja Diamond
    Jan 12 at 10:02 pm

Looking great lady, love this entire look! Those shoes are the bizness!
    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond

The Fashionista Next Door
    Jan 16 at 6:07 am

Check you out!! all smiles. I love those shoes, too. Can I have ’em?!

FASHION-DIVA
    Jan 19 at 2:43 pm

HELLO CUTE OUTFIT N LOVE THE RED PUMP SHOES —>WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

MARLEY SIMONE
    Jan 20 at 5:52 pm

So pretty! love this look and I can’t believe that clutch is from F21! Steal!!!! Now that’s Chic On The Cheap!!!! Where are the pants from?

megan, the frugalista diaries
    Jan 23 at 4:53 am

i love these pieces together, i especially want those shoes!

zulema2
    Jan 24 at 4:45 pm

I love the turquoise pants and top great combination!

caramelnaps25
    Jan 25 at 1:56 pm

Prissy! Lol you are too funny! Even though I didn’t find anything thrifting with you all that day I had a blast laughing and enjoying the company! You crack me up. I love, love, love the color of those pants and of course I would never think to pair those color/prints together. I LOVE that cuff! Can I come raid your closet? I can probably wear the shirts, lol. And definitely the SHOES! Yes!

Believe it or not I brought the thrifting beast back out of my bff and she has taught me so much! Though our looks differ a lot, I am getting the “eye!” She is definitely the button up/blazer chic! Me, not so much. I did score three cute one though. One is definitely for the spring. The other two will debut soon! But pencil skirts, pants and blouses are so me:) Now if I can only find some cute jewelry to add to the collection I am half way there:)