Weekend Shopping

Hey Loves! The weekend is almost here!! Well, as for me, my weekend starts today. On Saturday, I’m shopping ALL DAY LONG with one of my fav people!  Can’t wait to catch up with her. I know we’ll be laughing the entire time!  You’ll just have to wait on the tweets & facebook posts to find out who it is.
On another note, I’m in love with these shoes! That sounds kinda strange for me to say, being that they are flats. I found them one day while thrifting. They also had a black & blue pair. Now I’m kicking myself for not getting all three. If I like something, that’s what I normally do. Hence these jeans, & the jeans from the previous post! I bought them from an online store called The 15 dollar store. Everything in the store is $15!  I wish they had a teal color. I’m in desperate need of those. Have you shopped there before?

Pants:
The15dollarstore, Shirt & Vest & Shoes: Thrifted, Scarf: H&M, Earrings: Forever 21, Handbag: Jessica Simpson

Can you guess who my shopping buddy will be on Saturday?
(And yes, I’m pretty sure you know her! She lives next door)

Comments

1. says

Awe, You’ll be in ATL with Eboni! I wanna go!!! I promise I’m at the next big event in ATL!

You look so cute! I’m stealing this outfit! I could make it work! :))

2. says

very cute outfit! i really love those shoes. have fun shopping and can’t wait to see who the mystery person is :-)

~nic

3. says

Wait are you coming to ATL or is she going to FL?. Either way you and Eboni will be shopping together this weekend!!

4. says

nice outfit – and yeah, you should have gottent the other colors – because these are beautiful and they look comfy.

5. says

I’m loving this look. Its so cute and perfect to go shopping in. And those shoes are super HOT!!!! You should have grabbed EVERY single color. I have shopped at the $15 Dollar Store, but it was so long ago. I guess I need to check them out again. And of course everyone knows you’re shopping with Eboni! Have fun!!!! Can’t wait to see what you guys get.

7eventh Letter

6. says

Have fun!!!!!!!Totally loving your outfit yellow and purple are comlpimenting each other perfectly and I LOVE gingham it’s one of my favourite patterns ever!!!!!

7. says

That outfit is too cute!! Very casual and well put together. Love how you tied the scarf around your head as well. Creative! I have never heard of a $15 Dollar Store!! Sounds like a great place to be! =D

8. says

You look great..I love how you are wearing the scarf as a hat. I guessed Eboni as soon as you said “laughing and shopping”.

9. gaoldigga says

you’ve gotta do a tutorial on how to fit the scarf like that on your head!!!!

10. says

Cute look! Nice pairing with the gingham shirt and the leopard scarf. Really like your shoes, too. Can’t believe those pair are thrifted!