Shop My Closet: This Just In

I know, I know…this post should have been a giveaway right? Well, truth of the matter, I’m still working on that. I am going to give myself until Friday to get that post up.
On another note, I just added more items to my online closet & wanted to let you guys know about it since you may not be following on Twitter or Facebook. Also, if you use code FALLSALE, you’ll receive $5 off your order! Happy Shopping & Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Shop My Closet and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Shop My Closet: This Just In

1. Patience says:

These items look amazing Prissy. Really love the blue shoes.

XO,
    Patience

2. please tell me the name of those first steve maddens!!? They’re so cute! I love that they’re very Dany/Foxy but way better with the piping!

3. KAM says:

Oh Wow! That vintage leather shirt and those Steven Madden heels are show stoppers

Slow Strut, Rouge Lips, More Than a Fashion Blog.

4. Dre Davis says:

I am so in love with that first pair of Steve Maddens! I want those!

5. you’re site just keeps getting better! Keep up the good work!

6. eeekkk YOUR (spell check)

7. Vivi says:

Girl, you have a real knack for selecting stylish heels. Your recent purchases are really too cute. But I my eye on that leather skirt! Amazing!

8. Vivi says:

Oh, I am so not observant! I read the title of this post like you just ADDED these items to your personal closet. LOL! Didn’t realize you are selling these items! Lawd! Reading is fundamental.

9. Juicy Carter says:

I love those first Steve Madden shoes. I noticed they weren’t in your online store, did you already sell them?

10. Kheira says:

STEVE MADDEN *_* love the two pairs!!

xx