The Short of It

Hi guys! Its Wednesday aka Hump Day! What a night I had last night (and I don’t mean that in a good way). I am SUPER tired today….so that means a short post!  This is what I wore on Saturday. My budding photographer (aka my daughter) snapped these pics for me.
Jacket, Belt, & Bracelet: Thrifted, Watch: Michael Kors, Shirt: Express, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden, Purse: Jessica Simpson, Necklace: Kohl’s

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

1. says

I love it when u have a new post because I love your blog! You have truly inspired me to wear my military jacket again (it’s been 3 yrs).
    Awesome pics! Stay blessed

Cheapandfabulousmom.wordpress.com/

2. says

I love this look. And your daughter is a great photographer. I need to start getting my son into photography so I can have somone to take my photos. Love this outfit, and love the shoes with the jacket. It look effortless yet well put together…

Jen

LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

3. says

I just love the glow of sunlight that these pictures have on them! I also love how the mix of military + girly give this look an unexpected twist! Very fab outfit!

4. says

your daughter did a great job! …better than my husband for sure ;) lol! Your outfit is so military chic, i love it!! BTW that watch – i so want!!

5. says

Ok….so I am clearly doing a drive by and stealing EVERY SINGLE item from this look..! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look…it might be one of my fav’s on you thus far…so frieking chic! The all black with that fab cargo jacket and the purple watch and unexpected animal print pump…Girl you rocked this look! LOVES IT!

Roni

6. says

I love what you’ve done to your hair! It looks great!

I love this outfit!!!!!!!!!! So funky but so girly at the same time! love the thought of pairing it with animal print. DOPE!

7. KeeKee says

I am SO feeling that military jacket! I’ve been dying to find one. That whole outfit is FAB!

8. says

I have the same belt and got it thrifted as well great fashionistas shop alike ;) Love the military jacket I have a thing for army fatigues lol

9. says

There’s that killer military jacket again! I’ve been searching for one since I saw you wearing yours a few months ago but I’ve had no luck. It looks great belted and I love how it complements your killer leopard print heels. Yet another stunning look!

10. Kerissa says

Your budding photographer took some great shots. Have I told you how much I want to group hair when I see you? What can I say that hasn’t already been said? Hmmm lets try you make army fatigue fierce!

11. says

lets just say that your daughter did one heck of a job! these pictures are stunning and you looked so long…i mean that in a good way lol. love this outfit Prissy

12. caramelnaps25 says

Prissy you already know I like the jacket from the previous post! I love the way you put this together! Very chic! Gimme that purse and necklace! Lol