Fashion For Less

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.  This is what I wore last night to dinner.  As I was uploading these pics, I realized that everything I’m wearing costs less than $25 each. As a matter of fact the majority of what I’m wearing costs less than $3.00 each.  Oh the joy of thrifting & clearance shopping! Can you guess which item cost $25? Can you guess which item was $1.50?

Jeans & Blazer: Thrifted, Tshirt: Walmart, Clutch, Shades, & Earrings: Forever 21, Shoes: Zigi Soho

1. says

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Stunning my dear Prissy.
    Love the whole ensemble, but you have such an eye for beautiful shoes.
    I want your earrings.
    have a grand weekend, dear friend.

2. says

Love this look…that blazer..WOW! I am going to need you to pass that on ASAP..please and thank you :-) Those metallic pumps…HAUTE!!!

3. says

awesome Prissy I do the same I get soo much stuff at discounted prices its amazing I love to thrift shop I haven’t been going lately since my new addition is exercising and I mostly now spend more time at the gym ..but will definetly be going this week for sure look amazing

4. says

I died over that jacket Prissy! Fabulous Honey….but those shoes took my breath away! I found some metallic shoes thrifting today but they didn’t fit. I was sick! Kiah

5. mia says

When did you get that purse because I’m drooling over it. Prissy as I always tell you, you have great taste. how long does it take you to put together an outfit?

6. says

It is so good to see you post that it doesn’t take “a lot” of money to dress. People always wonder how/why I have a lot of clothes. But I don’t spend much on my stuff. Prissy..this look is great. I am in love with this blazer.

7. says

Love that blazer girl and that BAG too!! I love me some oversized clutches, but that blazer really bangs… you paid $1.50 for that one, huh?????

8. says

You look good girl!! Im luving how you paired that shirt with that blazer & shoes AND did I mention that blazer is EVRYTHING! Very nice!!!

9. caramelnaps25 says

LMAO @ Eboni! hehehehe This fit rocks too! I love the shirt, but that bag! I don’t blame her one bit! And yes you are WEARING that blazer! See I am gonna have to hire you, Eboni and Charee! Between the three of you fab ladies we can figure something out for me:)

10. Naja Diamond says

Love this look, so easy breezy chic! And hunni those earrings are to die for!