Nailed it: Military Green

Ever since I stopped wearing acrylics last year, I’ve had a thing for painting my nails. I normally paint them once a week. I must admit that I have an ever growing collection of nail polishes. I’m quite obsessed with polish at the moment. No matter how many browns or reds or pinks you buy, they all look different.  Same with this green one. I have about 7-8 bottles of green polish, but none of them look the same. I am not a huge fan of dark green polish, however I love this one!
Base Coat: Sally Hansen Powerful Acrylic Gel, Nail Color: Kleancolor Military Green,  Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti Chip Top Coat

What colors are you loving right now?

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Nailed It: Tangtastic
Nailed It: Nirvana

14 responses to “Nailed it: Military Green”

1. Charee says:

Love this color.. reminds me of hunter green! Very cute and how do you polish so neatly????????? LOL

2. love this colour! So chic <3

3. A R Hawkins says:

I’m not a huge green fan either but this one is nice!!!

4. Candy says:

I’m with you on this one! I have it as well my fav is Fashionista by Kleancolor right now.

5. S Nicole says:

I LOVE IT! Lately since my 3 year old is into the “nail” painting phase I have been branching out withh color on my nails and it is spectacular for me. It makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside when I see a splash of color on my tailored nails instead of the usual nude. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Now I am in search of that green. 🙂
    S Nicole

6. NikkiSho says:

its so pretty!!! i love the green

7. Jeeda says:

Nice green. I go over board with polish as well, and it doesn’t help I get a discount on OPI and to be honest their polish isn’t the best, it chips way too fast I think it’s just the creative names they come up with for instance just grabbed one last week called “uh oh roll down the window”…lol Love Urban Outfitters polish….last for days.
    Oh yeah, btw wore the necklace got tons of compliments…thanks lady.

8. Ooooh now that’s a good green! I wore a similar color last week by OPI, but it was a little darker. You have great nail beds 🙂

Less Is More

9. Love it, green is my favorite color. I just have to have it.

10. Rita says:

oooooooohh I LOVE this green! They sell this brand in my beauty supply store by my house, I’ll have to keep an eye out for it!

11. Sing says:

Love that deep green, Fall perfect.

12. Kerissa says:

Ohh this green is niiiiccceee. I keep telling you are a “bad” influence, lolol. I’m wearing Fatigued but this can be my next color (wink).

13. Toria says:

That’s a really pretty colour!! I love nail polishes myself…been in a ‘neutral’ phase lately though. I’ve been wearing all my beige, cream, and light pink colours! 🙂
    ~Toria