Fall/Winter Wishlist: Leather Riding Boots

Leather riding boots are definitely on my fall/winter wishlist. As a matter of fact, these were on my wishlist from last year, and I never got them. Its ok because I don’t think these things will ever go out of style. They are so versatile, so chic, and can be worn with just about anything.  They come in all type of styles & colors. There once was a time that I’d wear only heeled boots. Now, its a different story. Comfort is key, especially when it comes to wearing them all day long! My favorite boots are the ones that look like you’ve worn them for ages! Those are the best!

1. Kelsi Dagger –  Jutta 2. Viga Spiga – Kali 3. Steve Madden – Aubree 4. Etienne Aigner – Chastity
5. Nine West – Nettle 6. Steve Madden – Sierraa

How do you feel about the riding boot?

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Fall/Winter Wishlist: Sweater Dress
My Furry Friends
Fall/Winter Wishlist: Velvet

26 responses to “Fall/Winter Wishlist: Leather Riding Boots”

1. Charee says:

LOVE them!!! I have a hard time finding the right pair because my legs are so skinny and they don’t fit my legs. Uggghhh, but I am def on the hunt for a good pair.. I really like #3 and #4. Il ike the multi color of #4!!

• Mello says:

Charee, a good shoe repair shopscan actually take a boot in for you, provided it has a seam on the side or back!

2. those boots are all amazing – i LOVE the look!! I think it’s very casual chic – so sharp.

3. Sing says:

They look great. A true classic.

4. I need to upgrade my black boots asap! Fab picks!

5. Loving #1 and #4 on your list the most. I’m sure you’ll style them fabulously!!!

7eventh Letter

6. Riding boots have been on my fall wish list for years. I finally found a pair that I loved this weekend and even though they weren’t really in my price range I bought them.

7. Leslie says:

Great picks – love them all!

8. Love #4! I want to replace my cowboy-style boot with a riding boot ASAP.

Less Is More

9. GFS says:

I just go the two toned Chastity boots from Marshall’s they were only 50 bucks:)

10. GFS says:

And now I’m obsessed with the Aubrey boots!

11. ThatGirl...E says:

Loving the riderb boots, #1 & #4 are def must haves for the fall.

12. MissSmith says:

I have the same problem @Charee I was able to find a pair similar to #1 in 09.. And I still rock them to this day!! Love em!!!

13. Love them! I got a cognac pair from Aldo a couple years ago and they’re still going strong. I hope to pick up a black pair this season… possibly over the knee.

14. Toria says:

Great list! I am loving #5!!! 🙂
    ~Toria

15. Channing says:

I love #4, Zara makes a pretty inexpensive alternative! The two-toned look is so chic to me

16. Love the riding boot! My favorite one is #4!

17. They are super comfortable and stylish…not to mention safe to walk in the snow lol

18. I went to a private catholic college filled with wealthy preppy kids. Riding boots were huge on campus in 2008 so I ended getting one. And have loved them since. Every winter, I get another one in a different style. Macys and endless always have nice ones.

19. Rita says:

I love the riding boot! It’s a little hard for me to find boots that fit properly but I’ve been on the hunt for weeks! Wish me luck! lol xo

20. Hope Grant says:

This is at the top of my fall wishlist right now. FYI, I visited marshall’s and TJMaxx this weekend and found the perfect pair by Nine West for $39.99. So if you are looking maybe you should start there. Love those Eitenne Aigner ones though.

21. Inez says:

I wish my legs and ankles weren’t so fat! lol
    I have the worst time finding boots.

22. Timeka says:

On the riding boot, I am loving this look as well. I am on the hunt for the perfect boot that will look good on me…I have been researching a few sites. I might do a wishlist post to see what recommendations I can get from you all.

23. Terria says:

1 and 4 are definitely my style. I’m looking for a good pair too and motorcycle boots.

24. i like them…i need to get myself a pair as well

xo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

25. Corie says:

I love them….I have a few pair. Charlotte Russe actually have some on sale now for $30.