New Shoes: Steve Madden

As you all know, I love a good sale. Last week, Steve Madden was having a terrific clearance sale. The majority of their clearance shoes were marked down to $19.99. Can you say STEAL?!?! I saw these & took advantage of the opportunity. The cream linen ones also came in leopard, but of course they were already sold out :(

Fanccyy
Kloudd

Fanccyy reminds me of the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy. But then I realized that it sort of looks like the ever so popular, Jessica  Simpson Dany as well. What do you think?

Comments

1. Mia says

Prissy are you telling me both of those shoes were $20.00 if so I”m going to kill myself right now. Next time they have a sell please email me….lol

2. kdr'S Blog says

Ok so between you and Jerrica my shoe purchasing issues are resurfacing….Im drooling @Fanccyy!!!!

3. Mook says

You always catch some great deals, & get the best shoes!!! I absolutely love the Fanccyy, bad to death!!!! I can’t wait to see how you rock those!!!!

4. says

Can’t believe your luck with these gems! Love the linen ones and although the leopard must have been stunning, I bet you’re going to get a tone of wear out of these. So jealous!

5. says

OMG. I LOVE these! I can’t believe you got them at such a good deal! I think I like the cream ones the best – the piping along the edges make them look dressy. I love shoes. :)

6. says

Very Nice, how many pairs does that make for you now 400 LOL! it seems you never where the same pair twice, but like my grandma always use to say you can never have enough money or shoes. I love my granny (smile) she was straight BOSS!

7. says

oh you Fancyy, huh?? lol, I love those! I saw some Steve Madden’s at DSW for $90 and went to the website and they are on sale for $50! I’m definitely gonna shop their site more often now!

8. says

This post is why I shouldn’t take time off from Twitter because I so NEED a pair or two of these fierce finds!