Mini (mini) Haul & Purse Tag

Hi guys! Its the weekend! I desperately wanted to go thrifting this morning, but didn’t have the energy. Instead, I’m lying in bed watching TV with my Sweety. However, I did want to show you a few of the items I purchased while in Atlanta for our bloggers meetup. I didn’t do that much shopping. As I get older, I realize I’m not really a “mall” person. I’d much rather shop online, visit thrift stores, or cute little boutiques.  I have never been to Nordy’s Rack & desperately HAD to go while in Atlanta. I fell in love with this store! We dont have one in my city, so I was beyond excited to go.

This is the Michael Kors watch that I wore on my Bloggers Do It Better Challenge.  Can you believe it was only $75?!?!? They also had orange/silver & black/silver. I want a black/gold one & an all  gold one too!

The purse is Jessica Simpson & it was also from Nordstroms Rack. It was $45. It is so big & great for an everyday bag. The shoes are Steve Madden, but they actually came from DSW. Can you say $50!!! Great prices!!

I got the Steve Madden sunnies from TJ Maxx for $10! Steal!

While we’re here, I’m going to do a “What’s in my Purse” tag as well. The fabulous, Stella, from A’dore Fashion, tagged me to do a “What’s in my Purse” post a gazillion years ago, and I’m  just getting around to do it. I know..I suck..but my purse isn’t that interesting.

Purse: Jessica Simpson, Wallet: Nine West, makeup pouch, cell phone, hair combs, gum, keys, work badge (not pictured)

I’m very anal, so I keep my purse organized

Inside my makeup pouch

Inside the small pouch: Business cards, pens, hand sanitizer

*My blog is still going thru construction, so please excuse the mess*

If you havent done so already, dont forget to enter my giveaway!

This entry was posted in New Shoes and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Mini (mini) Haul & Purse Tag

1. Vivi says:

Nice purchases. Love the white MK watch. I’m thinking of getting a color MK watch.

2. Terria says:

I love your blog. Can’t wait to see more outfit posts. And those shoes were a steal!

3. Dr. Reginia says:

You bag is nice. You do have things very organized. (I am taking notes). I am not a watch person but you are making me rethink this. Love this post.

4. Oh man I LOVE those new shoes, bag and watch such good finds!

5. I love the MK watch, it’s so gorgeous. You got some really good deals!

6. Love those Steve Madden shoes and for $50 bucks…WOW, great deal!

Roni

7. love it all! i need the steve madden in my life asap :))) love your blog! now following….would you like to follow back? :)))

8. vonnie says:

that watch! those shoes!!! want them badly :D so need a cute new watch :D

Vonnie

9. Sunny says:

I love that white watch and the bags are fabulous. I wish I could keep my purse organized.

10. Kenya says:

love love love Nordstrom Rack! Great finds miss lady

11. Sonya says:

You did it in the ATL; great purchases. Love them all, especially the bag!

12. fshnonmymind says:

Love the white watch!! A MK watch is on my wishlist although I still don’t know which one to get.

Love all of the finds you got in ATL. Nordstrom Rack always have some great bargains.

13. Katrice says:

Love the color-blocked Steve Maddens! Trust me it’s like that sometimes. I lounged around most of Saturday morning with my boo too!

14. always interesting to see what is in a womans purse ;;;)))! love your business cards BTW

15. Sing says:

Those SM shoes are hot, love the colors.

16. Love the MK Watch– I have a similar white one too! Love the colors of the shoes!

xoxo
    Stella

17. Kay Cee says:

I love those Steve Madden shoes…I’ve got to get my shoe game up..right now its very boring.

18. Charee says:

Ohhhh weeee, I love that bag. I love me a big/HUGE bag… it can never be too big. Great find girlie!!! isn’t Nordstrom Rack the BOMB.com. I love the store too!! :)

19. I love those heels Prissy!! They are so cute! I have to check out NOrdy Rack myself!

You bag is so nice and neat!

20. So Chic Bizarre says:

Fun pieces!!!

21. wow great finds!! i love the shoes!

22. Lynn says:

The SHOES are HAUTE!!!!! And, you already know what time it is with the watch… (literally) It is bomb.com

23. I love your fabulous finds!!!! I especially love how organized your purse is. My purse is always filled with receipts and other stuff all over the place.

24. Missy Cheeks says:

great pumps,luv it!!

25. agnes says:

j’adore j’adore tes chaussures

26. Mz More says:

Loving those shoes!

27. tasha says:

Great haul while in Atlanta, your business cards are super cute. I still want those shoes lol