Bloggers Do It Better: Arm Party

I’m so excited about the latest Bloggers Do It Better Challenge, hosted by Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly. This challenge is all about Arm Party! Arm Party is the layering of friendship bracelets, bangles, chains, watches, and more! You can mix all types of metals together to create your arm party look! How cool is that? Who says you have to stick to wearing all gold or all silver accessories!!

What I’m wearing:

Bracelets: Cotton On, H&M, Forever 21
Charm Bracelet: Coach
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Forever 21
Nails: Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Here are looks from my past  Bloggers Do it Better challenges:

White Out

Color Blocking

1. says

YOU KILLED IT!!! Love it!! I’m drooling over that Coach charm bracelet & Forever 21 ring. Great job!! =)

2. Mook says

I’m loving the layering of bracelets…… Ms. Prissy you always rock on a style challenge!!!! :)……. Also loving the Micheal Kors watch, & the coach charm bracelet is to die for!!!!

3. Shanna says

GIVE ME THAT Coach Charm Bracelet LIKE, NOW! lol

Excellent job Miss Lady! You executed this challenge well :)

4. says

Hey I participated in the BDIB challenge too! I came across your link and I’m loving your arm party! i’m totally feeling the contrast of you white watch against the gold and darker color bracelets!

5. says

I just gasped out loud at my desk. This looks sooo dope! It looks so artistic, the different metals, pop of white and the earthy hues. I am so impressed!! Great job!!

6. says

Love that watch! Everything looks great together. I might have to try mixing a charm bracelet with my regular bracelets, good idea!

7. says

I used to worry so much about mixing metals. I’ve relaxed a lot about it recently, but I also flat-out adore how this arm party was an “anything goes” experience. The mixing of metals and colors worked well for me, and beautifully for you!

8. says

This “stacked” bracelet trend is so hit or miss with me! I think that there has to be some sort of uniform to this look or else it just looks like a bunch of yard sale mess!! lol I have seen some serious FAILS!! I think you did a good job in keeping it “classy”. What is twitter girl? You have gots ta school me chica! Kiah

9. says

Love the Arm Party! Especially loving the Coach bracelets (I’m a big Coach lover.) The turquoise one is sooo pretty too. :)

10. caramelnaps25 says

Prissy I love them all, but the coach charm bracelet and the turquoise are my favs! That reminds me that I need to get some of my charms added to my bracelet:)

11. lashaunta says