Making the Switch

Hi everyone!!! I have missed you guys! Glad to be back to my regularly scheduled outfit posts. If you haven’t noticed, my blog is going through some changes. I  have officially switched from Blogger to self-hosted WordPress. This is very different for me because WordPress is a bit complicated. I cant wait until I fully learn how to do everything.  So just please bear with me for a while. If you run into any problems while on my blog, please let me know so that I can get them fixed!

My Sweety & I went to a comedy show on Saturday night. We went to see comedian, Earthquake, (pictured below) and he was hilarious!!! We had such a wonderful time.
I found these palazzo pants while thrifting. Arent they fabulous??  This makes my 3rd thrifted pair! Do you recognize the shoes? These are the ones that I won on a giveaway. I wore them to work once for “Retro Days”. I guess I’ll just add the pic so that you guys can see!  I got all of my inspiration from the gorgeous Ebony, of Coloured Beautiful. She’s one of my fav YouTubers!

What I’m wearing:

Pants: Thrifted
Tank: H&M
Blazer: Ross Stores
Ring & Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Coach & Random
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Report Signature
Nails: Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Toes: China Glaze Neon Purple Panic (I think)
A special Thank You to all of my old & new followers for following my blog. I really appreciate you guys!

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

High Bun
New Years Eve
Hats Off to Nneka Saran
Double Denim

42 responses to “Making the Switch”

1. why did you change? I thought about it too because when i upload my photos on blogger they look hideous!
    you look incredible, i love the simple neutral colors, you can never go wrong with a pair of pants like that! gorgeous with the jacket, makes it very sophisticated! love love love the amazing clutch!

2. You look fabulous and the caftan…just pure awesomeness!

3. Prissy, OMG you look FAB!!! And yup I remember those shoes that’s actually the first thing I noticed!!! I love this entire look!

I wish we had fun dress up days like that at work! Cute getup!

4. Nic says:

love the outfit, and the retro outfit is great!

~nic

5. Bajan Beauty says:

*Tear* you left us, lol. I wouldn’t even had noticed unless you said something, I read all my blogs via google reader.

Love your outfit, thought you were wearing a skirt a first. Would have never guessed that blazer came from Ross, very nice.

6. Alissa says:

Love those pants and those heels. Super chic outfit.

7. Kerissa says:

Blogger sucks. Threaded comments are so now. Ugghh! How fantastic is the black & white with the pop of red? Yeppers. Love Coloured Beautiful too. She gets it in. I saw the Wayans at the Improv this weekend. Funny! You werked it for Retro Day chica :))

8. Kenya says:

I hope those of us that follow you on bogger ..do not lose you 🙁
    LOL, I saw the pic before I read the whole caption and thought “WOW, her sweetie is Earthquake!!?” Hope you guys had fun

• Prissy says:

Hi Kenya! You didnt lose me & I didnt lose you! You made the switch with me…safe & sound. Thanks for following 🙂

9. qualisaya howell says:

I love the blazer and those pants!! So lovely

10. Loooooove the pants, girl! Very hot look :o)

11. Rocquelle says:

OK, You look AMAZING!! Those pants took my breath away! You’ve found 3 pair of palazzo pants? I’m thinking I need you to find me a pair, hehe. This outfit is so perfect Prissy, and YAY for making the switch! I;m planning to soon, so let me know how you adapt.

12. I love your outfit!!!!! You look so pretty and you definitly rock a blazer! It must be so nice to be away from blogger because it is pain in the neck! ASAP I am switching over!

13. p.s. I wish pants like that would show up at my thrift hot spots more often. They are AMAZING!!!!!

14. Corie says:

Prissy I love those pants! Awesome!

And let me just say…your retro look was hot girl!

15. I’m loving your outfit, and the retro one also! Those shoes and pants are amazing.

16. Dr. Reginia says:

I’m glad you’re back.

You are the blazer queen. I was out looking at blazers today bc of your great style with them.

The pants are amazing and your shoe game is 2nd to none.

17. Emily says:

Congratulations on making the switch! I’m starting a new blog soon on self-hosted wordpress. From working with it a little before, I know WordPress can be tricky to figure out. You did a great job! A lot of people lose their GFC followers, but you’re still showing up in my feed.

I’ve been looking for a good blazer, I’ll have to check Ross now!

18. Katrice says:

Ok Prissy…you need to take me thrifting with you because I’ve just recently tried it and wasn’t very successful. You look great and I love those pants and shoes! The clutch is really cute too! Looks like you had a great time at the comedy show! Im thinking about moving my blog to a domain too but I need to research more. SOme folks tell me wordpress some say tumblr, Im all confused.

19. Takia says:

You look fab as always! I saw Hurricane at the beginning of the year and he was hilarious. I’m glad you had a good time and back with the outfit posts again!!

20. LOVE the pants & they are made even more fabulous by the shoes! You look great!

21. Great lok and love the new layout

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

22. Jody-Ann says:

Ohh these are gorgeous! Love them paired with a structured blazer

23. Lynn says:

Awe, this look is HAUTE!!!!!! Love the “RETRO DAYS” look… SUPA FLYY!!!!

24. Love the whole combination! The color of that bag against the shoes is MAJOR!

xoxo
    Stella

25. Toria says:

Those pants look great on you! And I’m diggin the retro look! lol 🙂
    ~Toria

26. Fashion Pad says:

Hot pants! Love your outfit!

27. Adiya says:

No wonder!!! Welcome back. You look great

28. Charee says:

Welcome to WP!! Your gonna love it over here. LOL Love this look!! Those pants are hot to trot too and the SHOES, don’t even let me start! hahaha

29. Roni says:

Hey Prissy!

Loving this look! You put everything together so well! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog…Girl, I think you are right regarding following my blog. When I switched names you probably were still following my old blog..lol!

Roni

30. Kristen kai says:

I’m loving the look and did you change your hair color? I can’t believe how close your outfit is to Lauryn Hill…Amazing.

I use word reds as well so if you have questions I might be able to help. I am still figuring stuff out as I go along but two heads are better than one.

31. Kristin says:

Did you score that clutch from my girl Taylor? LOVE! Wanted to give you the heads up that there is going to be a blogger conf. in Tampa in Sept.!

32. Ariel B says:

Love all the pieces in this look. The pants are definitely a thrifting win! That clutch is just fabulous. WordPress can be difficult, but it is a worthwhile transition!

33. Mattie says:

Yay! You were missed 🙂 The site looks great. So about this amazing outfit. I’ll take the shoes, definitely the bag…eff it. I’ll take the entire ensemble. LOL.

34. Erika says:

I love it Prissy. I love the stripes, the pants, the shoes…I just love your style. Glad to see you’re back. I’ve missed you. XOXO

35. Toya says:

I love everything about this look Prissy! Wow!

36. Nekiah says:

LOVE this outfit Prissy! Those pants are sick! Kiah

37. Bella Q says:

First off Prissy you look stunning in your striped shirt, wide leg pants and blazer.
    Second: congrats on the move. I need to move back but don’t have the time or the heart for the effort. Maybe in January. Good luck and make sure you’re on Bloglovin’ so I can follow you no matter where you’re hosted. xo. -Bella Q

38. Love the pop of red in the shoes with the striped shirt! It’s so classic.

39. those palazzo pants make me go green with envy! so gorgeous!

40. budget chic says:

Super cute outfit, I love the look, especially the extra flowly pants with the platform. Spot-on!