Making the Switch

Hi everyone!!! I have missed you guys! Glad to be back to my regularly scheduled outfit posts. If you haven’t noticed, my blog is going through some changes. I  have officially switched from Blogger to self-hosted WordPress. This is very different for me because WordPress is a bit complicated. I cant wait until I fully learn how to do everything.  So just please bear with me for a while. If you run into any problems while on my blog, please let me know so that I can get them fixed!

My Sweety & I went to a comedy show on Saturday night. We went to see comedian, Earthquake, (pictured below) and he was hilarious!!! We had such a wonderful time.
I found these palazzo pants while thrifting. Arent they fabulous??  This makes my 3rd thrifted pair! Do you recognize the shoes? These are the ones that I won on a giveaway. I wore them to work once for “Retro Days”. I guess I’ll just add the pic so that you guys can see!  I got all of my inspiration from the gorgeous Ebony, of Coloured Beautiful. She’s one of my fav YouTubers!

What I’m wearing:

Pants: Thrifted
Tank: H&M
Blazer: Ross Stores
Ring & Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Coach & Random
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Report Signature
Nails: Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Toes: China Glaze Neon Purple Panic (I think)
A special Thank You to all of my old & new followers for following my blog. I really appreciate you guys!

You Might Also Like

42 Comments

absolutely mrs k
    Aug 01 at 6:18 pm

why did you change? I thought about it too because when i upload my photos on blogger they look hideous!
    you look incredible, i love the simple neutral colors, you can never go wrong with a pair of pants like that! gorgeous with the jacket, makes it very sophisticated! love love love the amazing clutch!

Cathy aka Minister of Style
    Aug 01 at 6:32 pm

You look fabulous and the caftan…just pure awesomeness!

Inez of Style Chic 360
    Aug 01 at 6:48 pm

Prissy, OMG you look FAB!!! And yup I remember those shoes that’s actually the first thing I noticed!!! I love this entire look!

I wish we had fun dress up days like that at work! Cute getup!

Nic
    Aug 01 at 6:49 pm

love the outfit, and the retro outfit is great!

~nic

Bajan Beauty
    Aug 01 at 6:50 pm

*Tear* you left us, lol. I wouldn’t even had noticed unless you said something, I read all my blogs via google reader.

Love your outfit, thought you were wearing a skirt a first. Would have never guessed that blazer came from Ross, very nice.

Alissa
    Aug 01 at 7:00 pm

Love those pants and those heels. Super chic outfit.

Kerissa
    Aug 01 at 7:04 pm

Blogger sucks. Threaded comments are so now. Ugghh! How fantastic is the black & white with the pop of red? Yeppers. Love Coloured Beautiful too. She gets it in. I saw the Wayans at the Improv this weekend. Funny! You werked it for Retro Day chica :))

Kenya
    Aug 01 at 8:21 pm

I hope those of us that follow you on bogger ..do not lose you 🙁
    LOL, I saw the pic before I read the whole caption and thought “WOW, her sweetie is Earthquake!!?” Hope you guys had fun

Prissy
      Aug 01 at 8:24 pm

Hi Kenya! You didnt lose me & I didnt lose you! You made the switch with me…safe & sound. Thanks for following 🙂

qualisaya howell
    Aug 01 at 8:34 pm

I love the blazer and those pants!! So lovely

Candyce Nicole
    Aug 01 at 8:39 pm

Loooooove the pants, girl! Very hot look :o)

Rocquelle
    Aug 01 at 8:49 pm

OK, You look AMAZING!! Those pants took my breath away! You’ve found 3 pair of palazzo pants? I’m thinking I need you to find me a pair, hehe. This outfit is so perfect Prissy, and YAY for making the switch! I;m planning to soon, so let me know how you adapt.

Laura@Artfullyartista
    Aug 01 at 9:52 pm

I love your outfit!!!!! You look so pretty and you definitly rock a blazer! It must be so nice to be away from blogger because it is pain in the neck! ASAP I am switching over!

Laura@Artfullyartista
    Aug 01 at 9:53 pm

p.s. I wish pants like that would show up at my thrift hot spots more often. They are AMAZING!!!!!

Corie
    Aug 01 at 10:28 pm

Prissy I love those pants! Awesome!

And let me just say…your retro look was hot girl!

PsychedelicAnemone
    Aug 01 at 11:07 pm

I’m loving your outfit, and the retro one also! Those shoes and pants are amazing.

Dr. Reginia
    Aug 01 at 11:17 pm

I’m glad you’re back.

You are the blazer queen. I was out looking at blazers today bc of your great style with them.

The pants are amazing and your shoe game is 2nd to none.

Emily
    Aug 01 at 11:35 pm

Congratulations on making the switch! I’m starting a new blog soon on self-hosted wordpress. From working with it a little before, I know WordPress can be tricky to figure out. You did a great job! A lot of people lose their GFC followers, but you’re still showing up in my feed.

I’ve been looking for a good blazer, I’ll have to check Ross now!

Katrice
    Aug 02 at 12:01 am

Ok Prissy…you need to take me thrifting with you because I’ve just recently tried it and wasn’t very successful. You look great and I love those pants and shoes! The clutch is really cute too! Looks like you had a great time at the comedy show! Im thinking about moving my blog to a domain too but I need to research more. SOme folks tell me wordpress some say tumblr, Im all confused.

Takia
    Aug 02 at 12:24 am

You look fab as always! I saw Hurricane at the beginning of the year and he was hilarious. I’m glad you had a good time and back with the outfit posts again!!

Amber from Real Girl Glam
    Aug 02 at 12:56 am

LOVE the pants & they are made even more fabulous by the shoes! You look great!

Monroe Steele
    Aug 02 at 1:34 am

Great lok and love the new layout

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Jody-Ann
    Aug 02 at 1:35 am

Ohh these are gorgeous! Love them paired with a structured blazer

Lynn
    Aug 02 at 2:18 am

Awe, this look is HAUTE!!!!!! Love the “RETRO DAYS” look… SUPA FLYY!!!!

Jadore-Fashion
    Aug 02 at 2:18 am

Love the whole combination! The color of that bag against the shoes is MAJOR!

xoxo
    Stella

Toria
    Aug 02 at 3:19 am

Those pants look great on you! And I’m diggin the retro look! lol 🙂
    ~Toria

foodfashionandflow
    Aug 02 at 4:31 am

I love the palazzo pants! Great look!

Fashion Pad
    Aug 02 at 10:42 am

Hot pants! Love your outfit!

Adiya
    Aug 02 at 11:28 am

No wonder!!! Welcome back. You look great

Charee
    Aug 02 at 12:38 pm

Welcome to WP!! Your gonna love it over here. LOL Love this look!! Those pants are hot to trot too and the SHOES, don’t even let me start! hahaha

Roni
    Aug 02 at 5:56 pm

Hey Prissy!

Loving this look! You put everything together so well! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog…Girl, I think you are right regarding following my blog. When I switched names you probably were still following my old blog..lol!

Roni

Kristen kai
    Aug 02 at 8:22 pm

I’m loving the look and did you change your hair color? I can’t believe how close your outfit is to Lauryn Hill…Amazing.

I use word reds as well so if you have questions I might be able to help. I am still figuring stuff out as I go along but two heads are better than one.

Kristin
    Aug 02 at 9:30 pm

Did you score that clutch from my girl Taylor? LOVE! Wanted to give you the heads up that there is going to be a blogger conf. in Tampa in Sept.!

Ariel B
    Aug 02 at 11:42 pm

Love all the pieces in this look. The pants are definitely a thrifting win! That clutch is just fabulous. WordPress can be difficult, but it is a worthwhile transition!

Mattie
    Aug 03 at 1:26 am

Yay! You were missed 🙂 The site looks great. So about this amazing outfit. I’ll take the shoes, definitely the bag…eff it. I’ll take the entire ensemble. LOL.

Erika
    Aug 03 at 1:52 am

I love it Prissy. I love the stripes, the pants, the shoes…I just love your style. Glad to see you’re back. I’ve missed you. XOXO

Toya
    Aug 03 at 6:41 pm

I love everything about this look Prissy! Wow!

Nekiah
    Aug 04 at 4:10 pm

LOVE this outfit Prissy! Those pants are sick! Kiah

Bella Q
    Aug 05 at 2:45 am

First off Prissy you look stunning in your striped shirt, wide leg pants and blazer.
    Second: congrats on the move. I need to move back but don’t have the time or the heart for the effort. Maybe in January. Good luck and make sure you’re on Bloglovin’ so I can follow you no matter where you’re hosted. xo. -Bella Q

Jenni @ Engineered Style
    Aug 06 at 2:13 am

Love the pop of red in the shoes with the striped shirt! It’s so classic.

wardrobe experience
    Aug 07 at 11:38 am

those palazzo pants make me go green with envy! so gorgeous!

budget chic
    Aug 22 at 1:17 pm

Super cute outfit, I love the look, especially the extra flowly pants with the platform. Spot-on!