Springtime Florals

This is what I wore to a wedding last weekend. I got this dress from H&M for $10! It is just so cute & springy. I love the ruffle detailing in the front. I paired it with a nude heel because it had so many colors in it; I wanted to keep the shoes neutral. By the way, these are the most comfortable shoes ever. I wore the pink ones here and here.
What I’m wearing:
Dress: H&M
Shoes: BCBG
Clutch: Thrifted
Ring & Belt: Forever 21
*I’m often asked about my nail color, so I’ll start listing it in the “What I’m wearing” section*
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
Don’t forget to enter the Rock It & Roll It $50 shopping spree sponsored by Mimi Boutique!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1. Duchess Gabrielle says

10 dollars? Now that is a bargain! The dress colors are so beautiful on you..

2. Natalie says

Those heels are killer and I love the dress! And thanks for the nail colors… I was going to ask!!!

3. ~L~ of Avid Accents says

cute dress and the price was just perfect! love the shoes, and clutch too. fabulous!

4. RocquelleIsLovely says

Oh my! That dress is so cute! I love the floral and bold colors! H&M can't come to Texas soon enough.

5. fshnonmymind says

Those shoes are really cute!! Bonus points for being comfortable (you can't beat that combo when it comes to heels).

That's a really pretty dress you found. I went into H&M last week and was thrilled at so many bargain prices.

6. TyshaJames says

AWWWWWWWW! i love this never seen you in such a gurly outfit before! This print is all you and you're owning it! Loving the shoes! GORG! xoxo Ty

7. FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" says

OH MY WORD PRISSY YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! Girl that dress is amazing! I love the print and I love that you paired it with neutral shoes! I am going out today to get that orange nail polish. Yep! Gonna staight bite off you!! lol Thanks for telling us what it is called. I LOVE IT!! Love the entire look. My favorite thus far!! Kiah

8. sacramento says

You know how I feel about colours, so all I´ll say is that you absolutely ROCK that dress, prissy.

9. downtownchicagobarbie says

I tried this dress on and it looked horrible but you look fabulous in it. That was a great steal.

10. Taryn says

So I've been reading your blog for about a month now and I looove it. Especially your shoes. I was wondering if you could do a post about your shoe collection. They're all so cute and I know I'd probably just drool looking at your collection lol.

11. Maureen says

I love that dress, I tried it on and my hips were jst to big and the chest area had too much fabric.. gutted It didn't fit right… The coral one was also gorgeous.

Love the outfit x

12. Darci says

Love the outfit and the nail colors. I went to get my toes did (smile), and chose (probably for the first time ever) a very basic red color. It's not me, and I'm uncomfortable in it. It's crazy, I usually wear yellow, or teal and red is making me feel out of my zone! :)

13. Corie says

Super cute dress Prissy! You look totally fab and I love the shoes…as always!

14. www.majormusthaves.com says

I love your dress, shoes, toe nail color, and the color on your lips. I guess I love it all! Beautiful.:)

15. Laura says

Looking fabulous Prissy!!! Loving all of the colors the nude shoe and white bad!!!!

16. ilsteviewonder says

that dress is so cute and your nail colors are always so pretty.

17. Brooke's Closet says

ROF! I sent you my address for this outfit.
    I would like to thank you in advance!! (giggles)

18. Kerissa says

Colors and floral prints. My heart skipped a beat. You were the best dressed guest at the wedding per my vote :) Really like that you mix and match your nails and toes. I was wondering if I shouldn't but my tosies last longer so I must. Have a safe and fun weekend!

19. Nothing Ordinary Style says

$10 never looked so good, styled to the "T"! love the orange toe color against the suede shoes.

20. fashiondujourdaily says

You are my reminder that I need to wear more dresses and if I can find them for $10 even better! :)

21. God's Favorite Shoes! says

I hate these shoes.I hate them! They are ugly!

Puhh…(that's me spitting cause I hate them so much)

I hate them because I don't own them!

I finally get to comment on your blog! It's been a while!

(P.S…I need you to email/dm mail…I have something I want to send you…in a noncreepy way of course)