New Shoes: Bakers Stinger

The last time I wore a pair of white shoes, they looked a little something like this (socks included). I was a little girl going to church with my grandma. I’m not a “white shoe” wearer. White shoes just don’t appeal to me.
While doing some online shoe shopping, I stumbled upon this pair from Bakers called Stinger. I mentioned this shoe in this post & contemplated buying them. They were originally $70 & I was NOT paying $70 for white shoes. I refused. Well, one day, they went on sale for $40 & I was like ok, what the heck. I had a $40 gift card & so all I had to pay out of pocket was shipping & taxes. Easy enough. Photobucket
I got them in the mail about 2 weeks ago. When they first arrived, I wasnt even excited to open the box. Now normally when I get a shoe shipment, I’m overjoyed. I track the package & if its at the house (and I’m still at work), I’m almost tempted to get sick so that I can go home & open it! LOL. But in this case, I left the box unopened for about 4 days. Finally, I opened it & was shockingly surprised. They were TOO CUTE! I think the wooden platform helps the shoe out tremendously. Now I cant wait to wear them!!!
The white ones are now sold out, so maybe I’m not the only one who liked them!

1. Fashion Rehab says

I'm not really a fan of white shoes, I think I only have a pair or two. But you got them on sale, so thats a great feeling.
    Nice choice!

Fashion Rehab

2. Cheryl-Ann Charles says

Those are very yummy… the heel definitely separated it from the occasional white heel!

3. RocquelleIsLovely says

I'm not much of a white shoe gal myself, but these are actually VERY CUTE! I agree, I think it it the wooden platform heel that makes it work. They would be horrid if the sole was white too, lol.

4. Sing says

I'm not a fan of white shoes either, but these with the dark wood heel look great.

5. sacramento says

I adore them, and I am so looking forward to seeing you wearing these beauties.

6. TyshaJames says

I love the gold studded hardware on these shoes! they deff make it pop! It has a unique cut and is not your typical everyday white shoe! I love it! You know I gotta get a wear off those babies right? LOL xoxo TY

7. Charee Lenee' says

Now those are HAUTE and I agree.. the wooden platform totally makes the shoe!!! :)

8. Jayla says

i have some steve madden platforms almost exactly like that i call them my devil shoes because i got brave one day and ran in them and fell and hurt my ankle. I can't wear heels for awhile….

9. fshnonmymind says

I'm not a fan of white (or cream) shoes. I just never know what to pair them with that will look chic.

These are cute though and have a great retro vibe. Can't wait to see how you rock them.

And I just had to lol about you getting so excited for a package that you contemplate "getting sick."

10. Laura says

Oh man these are sooooo cute,fresh and summery!!!! You're going to rock them!!!!

11. thomessa says

Those are so beautiful! I'm not a fan of white shoes either, but I would snatch those up :)

12. Me Myself n' Why says

The wood in a white shoe does make the difference. I own a pair of steve maddens and i love them. Why, because it has wood on the bottom!
    Now the all white "chu'ch shoe" will NOT be a good look for us adults! But once again you hit the NAIL on the head! loves them..

let me know how comfy they are!

13. Mz More says

These are so cute. Lol at the patent leathers. I don't do white shoes either, unless I have to for sorority purposes.

14. CompulsiveFlyness says

Me no likey white shoes either! lol! Whenever I see them on other people, most often times they make me cringe and every so often (very few times) i'll see a cute white shoe look. Don't think that I would ever even try to rock'em. Can't wait to see how you rock these though!

15. Ife' says

LOL, you are too funny! The shoes are VERY cute! I am glad you bought them. Watch, you're gonna end up wearing them a lot. I have had two pairs of white shoes and they both had wooden bottoms. I think that is the key to cute white shoes. Lol.

16. StylePantry says

Hahahahahahahahah.. That was funny. You get sick and leave work to open your shoes. Lol. When I worked in corporate years ago, I just had all stuff shipped to my office.

You are so right, the wooden platforms are just what the white leather needed. Can't wait to see how you style them.

17. Kerissa says

Ughh commenting from my phone is tricky so I'm trying again. Immediately I thought upon seeing these how much better they look than my boring Nine West whiteish colored shoes I haven't worn in a year look. You make any shoe werrrrkkkk so I'm reclining waiting for the post showing us how you styled them.

18. Dana says

That church socks pictures was too funny. I'm usually anti white shoes, but I have been seeing some cute styles late. Perhaps if I see a sale, I'll take advantage too.