Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Photobucket
This is what I wore to the comedy show on Friday night. We had an awesome time. My friend has a connection to get the private suites at the arena.  That meant we were in the sky boxes overlooking the show, personal wait staff, private room with sofas, tvs, wet bar, etc….It was pure luxury, and I loved every minute of it. I really need to hit the lottery so that I can live like that all the time. Oh well, guess I better snap out of dreamland and get my butt back to work tomorrow!

Photobucket
I know, I know…I challenged myself to wear a skirt. I couldn’t find anything that I liked. I did, however, shop my own closet. I bought this H&M jumpsuit a while back (along with a floral one), and decided this would be a good time to wear it.  I hated the fact that I had to wear this blazer. I wanted to wear my favorite one, but I think someone in my house hid it from me. I have been looking all over for it, and can’t find it. Sniff, Sniff

Photobucket
Isn’t this just the coolest ring? We were in F21 (that’s Forever 21) and my Sweety found it for me..
The nail polish that I’m wearing is called Concrete Gray by Kleancolor. They make some amazing colors. The polish is very thick, which I love…but it only lasts about a week before it starts chipping.
Photobucket
Jumpsuit: H&M, Shoes: Steve Madden, Rings: F21, Earrings: Body Central, Blazer: Heritage 1981, Clutch: JC Penneys
Photobucket
I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine’s Day!

Thanks for stopping by,

You Might Also Like

34 Comments

Baby Budget Blog
    Feb 15 at 2:58 pm

Cute jumpsuit! Love it paired with the green shoes!

Nicola
    Feb 15 at 3:29 pm

no way this jumpsuit + the ring have sufficiently distracted me from my studies. you look hot!! and now im following/adding you to my blog roll. and also nominating you for a stylish blogger award!!

looseglitter
    Feb 15 at 3:32 pm

I am seriously loving everything about this look. Between the jumpsuit, leopard belt, & green shoes – it's too hard to pick a favorite. Excellent combination. 🙂

That fat-shionista's wardrobe
    Feb 15 at 3:34 pm

I swear I have never seen that color of pumps before lol…and that ring is great, your sweety has a good fashion sense apparently. By the way, you've had that in your closet for a while without wearing it? Unbelievable…

Sing
    Feb 15 at 3:41 pm

I need those shoes, gorg color. You looked great. And yes indeed, that ring is a nice statement.

Prissy
    Feb 15 at 3:57 pm

Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments.

@Fat-shionista..They are Steve Madden. I bought them a while back, but I'm sure they still have this color. And yes, this jumpsuit was in my closet (along with the floral one). Believe it or not, I never really go anywhere besides work!! LOL

@Nicola…Thank you so much, Girlie…I really appreciate that.

prettybird1216
    Feb 15 at 4:06 pm

Baby girl do your thing!!! Keep it moving FASHION is your calling

Isabel
    Feb 15 at 4:52 pm

i love the pop of colour with the heels!

Tima
    Feb 15 at 9:38 pm

That ring is bad!! I also really love your shoes! They just pop off your skin!!

Editor & Chic

Manecoarse
    Feb 15 at 11:08 pm

I love your belt. Just reminded me of how bad I want a leopard-print belt. Gotta get me one.

Laura
    Feb 16 at 12:11 am

Black and white with green shoes is so unexpected!!! It looks so cool!!! Your Friday sounds like it was so awesome, comedy in a plush.posh setting, fun!!!

<3,
    Laura

Laurita P
    Feb 16 at 12:36 am

you can really pull off this jumpsuit and it looks great with those green shoes!

ClosetConfections
    Feb 16 at 12:50 am

Love the jumpsuit! Not everyone could pull it off, but you look great. And I'm right there with you in wanting to win the lottery so that I can live fabulously full-time!

Kendra
    Closet Confections – A Personal Style Blog

Ife'
    Feb 16 at 2:13 am

I love your hair pushed forward like that!

and I LOVE that jumpsuit. I almost bought it and after seeing you in it I am gonna have to try my luck at finding it again!

Love those green shoes, too!

Charee Lenee'
    Feb 16 at 3:22 am

Love this jumpsuit and the green shoes are HAUTE with the whole outfit. Don't you LOVE the skybox?!

simplychic
    Feb 16 at 5:41 am

that's a gooood nail color! and i just went to their site and it's only $3.49! i may have to order a few colors.

that jumper is good too! i always think i'm too short to pull of print jumpers. but it looks great on you!

sheilagombya
    Feb 16 at 7:37 am

Love the Jumpsuit Prissy Dear…as for the shoes…am speechless they a lovely…can l come for them..lol…

Barbious
    Feb 16 at 6:53 pm

love those shoes…<3 the look

Tabatha
    Feb 16 at 9:56 pm

Hey! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog 🙂
    Of course I needed to check out your blog & must say: It's amazing! You've such a great style & your eye make up is flawless!
    I only have 2 KleanColour polishes, I've to admit I've some problems with the smell: They smell so strongly *eek* But the color rocks & one week of wear is great IMO.

Would you mind following eachother? Of course it's no must, but I'd love to!

Savonne
    Feb 16 at 10:02 pm

Um, how hot do you look. I'm a major fan of jumpsuits and I love this printed one you're wearing. The green shoes are so unexpected and look great with the jumpsuit.

LESAPEA MUSINGS
    Feb 17 at 1:11 am

Not a fan of jumpsuits, but you can convert with that printed one.

LOVE THE SHOES TOO.

Lisa xx

Sassy
    Feb 17 at 1:17 am

i.

love. your jumpsuit!!!!

looks soo good on u

<3 noirfille.blogspot.com

Jerrica
    Feb 17 at 2:54 am

This jump suit looks great on you, great styling with the pumps and blazer. You definitely look like you are already living the high life 🙂

Thanks for the lovely comment. I'm a follower, follow back 🙂

dearest,

Toria
    Feb 17 at 4:43 am

Really cute…love the jumpsuit!
    ~Toria

Miss Emma Kitty
    Feb 17 at 7:51 pm

I Love that nail polish and those shoes ! Are those the caryssa ? I really need to get a pair of caryssas. I Love the shape of the shoe and the platform.

Missy Cheeks
    Feb 17 at 8:31 pm

great style :=)

Anna Bonfiglio
    Feb 18 at 6:33 am

Hello beautiful! I love your outfit! Come to my blog and tell me what do you think.. I accept the criticism!
    Excuse my English!

Anna

**OnYxStA**
    Feb 18 at 7:30 pm

Loving this jumpsuit to bits! the patterns remind me very much of the sparrows on the muimui pieces….j'adore

Xisses, Onyxsta

Fashion Me Chic
    Feb 19 at 8:48 pm

I love your green pumps with this outfit. It definitely bring it out.

Hand~Pck'd by Nikona
    Feb 20 at 5:50 am

Great jumpsuit, lovin the belt & shoes, beautiful color choices : D

Lorraine
    Feb 20 at 2:11 pm

I love this look. I love how you mixed the prints together! Your shoes are FAB! Green is my favorite color! You go girl!

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY"
    Feb 22 at 2:44 am

I love your style and the things you say make me laugh like "haven't you ever heard of a sharpie"!! lol hilarious. Girl you betta get that clearance item!! haha
    Can't wait to see your next outfit. I am now a follower.
    Nekiah

Mimi
    Feb 24 at 6:25 pm

Oh gosh! Saw this jumpsuit the other day at H&M and passed it by. Needless to say will be going back for it! I love your style!

The Corner Shop
    Feb 25 at 9:54 am

Lol at the title! You look so good. From the jumpsuit, to the stand out green shoes, to the awesome ring!

Sweet!