Elephant Ears

Ok, so I need to rant!!! Have you ever been around people that get “too damn close” when they are talking to you? That drives me insane!!!!!!!! Like please, get out of my personal space. This happened to me yesterday. I’m sitting at the table and someone I knew comes up and starts talking to me. Well, instead of her sitting down to talk, she stood up beside me, but so close to me I couldn’t even look up without looking into her…you know what!! I had to lean to the side in order to talk to her. That was NOT cool at all! So people, just please be considerate of people’s personal space when you talk to them! Ok, I’m done..thanks for listening! Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants, Tunic, Ring & Belt: H&M,  Sweater: BCF, Clutch: Coach (gifted ), Shoes: Carlos Santana, Necklace: Won a giveaway

Photobucket

I have a fun-filled weekend planned. I’m going to a comedy show on Friday night & of course to get some cocktails afterwards. On Saturday night, I’m going to a new “hot spot” that’s in our local city. This means I need to find something cute to wear. I’m going to challenge myself to “shop my closet” instead of buying something new. I’m also going to challenge myself to wear a skirt to the comedy show, instead of pants. Not sure if you’ve noticed, but I don’t wear alot of skirts.
Photobucket
I’m thinking I need to hide this cute lil elephant necklace from myself. I’ve worn it 3 times in like the past 2 weeks. I think I’m addicted to it.

Thanks for stopping by,

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

plentyforpennies
    Feb 09 at 5:33 pm

Much love to the elephant necklace : ) And I do agree with the 'close talkers' as Seinfeld so rightly put it! I have that problem on my daily commute to work only it isn't close talkers, it's close sitters who don't know how to keep the hell still. They figet like fricking todlers!!! STOP BUMPING MY ELBOW! whew…i need a drink…

Sing
    Feb 09 at 5:39 pm

Hot shoes! And loving that sweater, looks so cozy and stylish. I don't blame on the necklace, it's a huge statement.

Dhalia Rodriguez
    Feb 09 at 6:58 pm

I feel you on your rant…and that necklace is lovely.

Dhalia

hautepinkpretty
    Feb 09 at 8:32 pm

you look fabulous and that necklace – omg i love it!!

xox

PS Your puppy is too cute <3

That fat-shionista's wardrobe
    Feb 09 at 10:10 pm

I know what you mean! I can't stand that either…lol. you should totally wear a skirt. Can't wait to see what u come up with.

Yankeenaijababe
    Feb 09 at 10:59 pm

aww that's so cutie…love the puppy and you look great girl! how cute!

mode.
    Feb 10 at 3:38 am

i adore that elephant necklace, it's just beautiful! and i'm with you- i cannot stand it when people get in my personal space.
    <3 mode.

Angga
    Feb 10 at 3:55 am

That elephant necklace is too cute!! I dont blme you on wearing it often, I know I would. also in love with your pump and sweater, good luck on finding cute stuff
    I too tried to shop my closet instead buying something new

fashiondujourdaily
    Feb 10 at 5:29 am

Hey Darlin! Just had to tell you how adorable you are. You've got Stunning style! WORK!

Toria
    Feb 10 at 5:36 am

LOL…i'm addicted to that necklace too. It's super cute!
    ~Toria

herwaisechoice
    Feb 10 at 6:09 am

Prissy, I LOVE that elephant necklace. I've seen it on cupcakes and cashmere I think and you both wear it so well! It is absolutely gorgeous and I want one badly!

Best of luck with "shopping your closet" for your weekend… tough but so satisfying if you put together an amazing outfit!

Jen

sheilagombya
    Feb 10 at 6:32 am

love the shoes Prissy,you alwalys look great by the way…

Mrs. J
    Feb 10 at 6:35 pm

I would rock that necklace everyday too, it's such a nice piece. So far I'm obsessed with your shoes! 🙂
    ps. Close talkers are almost impossible to avoid and ignore! :/

thomessa
    Feb 10 at 6:43 pm

You look great! I love this outfit! And that elephant necklace is stunning! I would love to wear more skirts but it's awfully cold here in Texas. And I know exactly what you mean when people won't give you any personal space!! 🙂

Tiffany
    Feb 10 at 7:01 pm

That elephant necklace is so awesome!! Have fun this weekend, and have fun shopping your closet! It can be a lot of fun, getting creative and all!
    And, I totally understand what you mean about people getting into your personal space. There is a lady at work that does it..like, uhhh, can you back up? Thanks!! 😀

Catherine
    Feb 11 at 2:42 pm

the shoes are amazing and how i LOVE your tattoo <3

Style Odyssey
    Feb 11 at 5:05 pm

ok, i love this outfit also! and i'm intrigued by your cute spider tattoo.
    the way you've mixed neutrals is very fresh-looking. great shoes, too.
    nice blog you have. 🙂

Kinyetta Lashawn
    Feb 12 at 4:59 am

I really love this outfit on you. The accessories are amazing, I am really liking that handbag!

Chic Urban Allures
    Feb 16 at 12:47 am

Gorgeous Necklace!!

Barbious
    Feb 16 at 6:55 pm

lovely.. chunk knit.. love

kishkish25
    Feb 20 at 11:13 pm

I so feel you on that one, am going to need my personal space. btw loving the shoes and necklace dope 🙂

ps am following you

Mrs. Blue Eyes
    Feb 25 at 3:30 am

Working at the "Orange Box", I completely understand the personal space that people tend to invade. Just the other day I had a customer so close to me that I could see the saliva on his teeth. Why they feel the need to be that close is beyond me, but I'm getting tired of it. I have to take a step back.

On another note..Your necklace is beautiful and who cares if you wear it a few times in a couple of weeks 🙂