Flower Medley

Ok, let’s get right to it. My “Fabulous Find” of the day!! These Carlos Santana heels. I was in Ross on Saturday and stumbled upon them. When I saw that the price tag said $9.99, I’m like “What the heck? This has to be wrong!” Sure enough when I got ready to checkout, they rang up $9.99. I also found the Steve Madden Caryssa pump in black for $4.99, but I couldn’t find the mate to it. I was very upset about that. I started to just buy it and use the one shoe as decor in my closet-room!!
For some reason, my four-legged baby wanted to be in every shot. Any other day, he’s running and hiding from the flash of the camera…not today. No matter how many times I told him to move, he refused.
Photobucket
Skirt: Tracy Evans, Tee: Walmart, Cardigan: Target, Flower Pin: H&M, Belt, Ring, & Earrings: F21
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Coral Wonder
To the Max
You Blue My Mind
Blue Suede Shoes

12 responses to “Flower Medley”

1. plentyforpennies says:

Great skirt, hot shoes (especially at that price) and adorable dog : ) He's vougeing…hehehe

2. tyty says:

Very sophisticated look! I heart your heels! Girl why are you always finding the hottest shoes for the most cheapest prices! *so jealous* You would never, ever find a Steve madden shoe priced at 4.99 in Toronto! hell I've never seen a Steve madden shoe on sale at my local malls except for online!

LMAO at buying the one shoe for decor! you're too funny!
    xoxo Ty

3. Sing says:

Great look Prissy. So cute. I love to see florals stick around during the winter months.

4. Confessions of A Confused City Girl says:

You look cute! Love your eyebrows btw!

~Sherine
    Check out my blog, COMMENT, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

5. Courtnee says:

love this outfit, especially the combination of polka dots and florals!! those shoes…i die!

what the heck happened to the other shoe!?

your baby is too cute:) i love that little face!

6. Shelly says:

I love the mixing of patterns with this look.

FYI…alot of times if you take the "lone" shoe to the customer service counter they will take your name and number and if the shoe shows up during the nightly clean-up they will call you. Often someone has walked away with the shoe and then just laid it down at some random place.

7. Budget Chic says:

Love the look! Those prints are a winner combination. Everything flows so nicely, now that's how you mix patterns!

8. Monroe Steele says:

great skirt love that first picture to with the effects. The earrings are great as well. Really cute dog!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

9. sheilagombya says:

Nice…l like it..love the earrings too very cute and matched well with your outfit.

**sheila** Uganda

10. Prissy says:

Thank you lovely ladies for all of the nice comments!

@Ty…girl, I am ALWAYS finding deals. I'm a deal-hunter! LOL
    @Shelly…thanks for that info. I was in an out of town store, but now I know what to do in case that happens here locally!!

11. Toria says:

Cute outfit!
    That's one of the reasons I LOVE Ross..bargains galore! lol 🙂
    ~Toria

12. Savonne says:

I like the mix of patterns you have and those shoes are so cute.