Flower Medley

Ok, let’s get right to it. My “Fabulous Find” of the day!! These Carlos Santana heels. I was in Ross on Saturday and stumbled upon them. When I saw that the price tag said $9.99, I’m like “What the heck? This has to be wrong!” Sure enough when I got ready to checkout, they rang up $9.99. I also found the Steve Madden Caryssa pump in black for $4.99, but I couldn’t find the mate to it. I was very upset about that. I started to just buy it and use the one shoe as decor in my closet-room!!
For some reason, my four-legged baby wanted to be in every shot. Any other day, he’s running and hiding from the flash of the camera…not today. No matter how many times I told him to move, he refused.
Photobucket
Skirt: Tracy Evans, Tee: Walmart, Cardigan: Target, Flower Pin: H&M, Belt, Ring, & Earrings: F21
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

plentyforpennies
    Feb 02 at 3:35 pm

Great skirt, hot shoes (especially at that price) and adorable dog : ) He's vougeing…hehehe

tyty
    Feb 02 at 3:41 pm

Very sophisticated look! I heart your heels! Girl why are you always finding the hottest shoes for the most cheapest prices! *so jealous* You would never, ever find a Steve madden shoe priced at 4.99 in Toronto! hell I've never seen a Steve madden shoe on sale at my local malls except for online!

LMAO at buying the one shoe for decor! you're too funny!
    xoxo Ty

Sing
    Feb 02 at 3:54 pm

Great look Prissy. So cute. I love to see florals stick around during the winter months.

Confessions of A Confused City Girl
    Feb 02 at 11:02 pm

You look cute! Love your eyebrows btw!

~Sherine
    Check out my blog, COMMENT, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

Courtnee
    Feb 02 at 11:04 pm

love this outfit, especially the combination of polka dots and florals!! those shoes…i die!

what the heck happened to the other shoe!?

your baby is too cute:) i love that little face!

Shelly
    Feb 02 at 11:08 pm

I love the mixing of patterns with this look.

FYI…alot of times if you take the "lone" shoe to the customer service counter they will take your name and number and if the shoe shows up during the nightly clean-up they will call you. Often someone has walked away with the shoe and then just laid it down at some random place.

Budget Chic
    Feb 02 at 11:45 pm

Love the look! Those prints are a winner combination. Everything flows so nicely, now that's how you mix patterns!

Monroe Steele
    Feb 02 at 11:53 pm

great skirt love that first picture to with the effects. The earrings are great as well. Really cute dog!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

sheilagombya
    Feb 03 at 11:47 am

Nice…l like it..love the earrings too very cute and matched well with your outfit.

**sheila** Uganda

Prissy
    Feb 03 at 2:39 pm

Thank you lovely ladies for all of the nice comments!

@Ty…girl, I am ALWAYS finding deals. I'm a deal-hunter! LOL
    @Shelly…thanks for that info. I was in an out of town store, but now I know what to do in case that happens here locally!!

Toria
    Feb 04 at 4:41 am

Cute outfit!
    That's one of the reasons I LOVE Ross..bargains galore! lol 🙂
    ~Toria

Savonne
    Feb 05 at 10:00 pm

I like the mix of patterns you have and those shoes are so cute.