Blurred Vision

First off all, let me commend all style/fashion bloggers who take their own self pictures using a tripod. Ok, I’m no dummy by far, but this was one of the hardest things to do. Unfortunately, I was stuck taking my own pictures yesterday, and it did not go well at all. It took me at least 45 minutes to set up, locate the self-timer on my camera, and snap some pics. I took a little over 40 shots, and do you know that NONE of them came out good? I was left with a blurry, unrecognizable mess!
So once again, hats off to you ladies (and guys).
My friend took these for me today while on a little break at work.
Photobucket
Ok, so my Fabulous Find for today is this linen jumpsuit. It was $5 at Burlington Coat Factory. They had it in black too, but I vowed not to buy the same things in different colors, so I didn’t buy it.Photobucket
Photobucket
Jumpsuit: Burlington, Blazer: Grace Elements, Purse: JS, Ring: Ross, Necklace: Purchased from friend, Shoes: Rouge

Photobucket

Isn’t this sky just beautiful!!!
Photobucket
Please don’t forget to enter the CSN Stores giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by,

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

Rosa Pel
    Jan 26 at 9:13 pm

nice colour of ur jacket ! and i love ur tattoo from ur foot ! and why over there is there the sun ? is it hot ? in Paris it's so cold ! i have to wear coat !

Prissy
    Jan 26 at 9:22 pm

Hi Rosa…Thanks for the compliments. Its actually in the high 60's here. The sun is out, but its VERY windy.

Bajan Beauty
    Jan 26 at 9:25 pm

Love the jumpsuit, great find!

I take my pics with a tripod and self-timer…I literally have to take at least 20 or more pics each time, lol. I had to start getting up earlier just to make time for the photo session. It's trial and error.

I am also guilty of buying in double, sometimes triple, smh.

Monroe Steele
    Jan 26 at 9:55 pm

Yeahs its hard to self pic…i have it down to a science though…lol it gets easier the more you do it. Love the jumpsuit

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Chelsea Lane
    Jan 26 at 10:11 pm

I looove that jumpsuit! what a great bargain! lovely photos 🙂

xoxo

Sing
    Jan 26 at 10:23 pm

Why does it look all Spring and warm and gorg where you are. I'm so jealous you get to wear linen and seersucker. Those days are so in the distant for me.
    Great look, so casual cool.

BBM
    Jan 27 at 12:46 am

what a great way to wear a jumpsuit! this is so office-chic. u look lovely ms. prissy! and i think that necklace is calling my name … 😉

Sing
    Jan 27 at 12:56 am

Such a cute springy look. I couldn't even pull off seersucker and linen in these temps.

Charee Lenee'
    Jan 27 at 2:46 am

LOL! Too funny. I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way when I started taking my own pictures with the tripod after I got my new camera for Xmas. LOL It took a lot of getting used to, because 1. I was worried about what other people would think and 2. I just wasnt too comfortable with doing it. LOL But once I got the hang of it, I am a pro now. I even laugh and play as if someone else is taking the picture. I get lots of crazy looks but hey, us fashion bloggers do a lot of crazy things to get good shots no matter who may be watching! LOL LOL!!

Lexy of BeautyFash
    Jan 27 at 4:18 am

LOVE this look! That blazer is great and that nail color is too FAB!! 🙂

plentyforpennies
    Jan 27 at 3:18 pm

Love your color palette! I started off taking pics of myself by setting the camera on flat surfaces and let me tell you it was the most frustrating thing! Oh and of course you had people stop to stare at you which is even more annoying! Thankfully the bf has become my photographer : )

MrsCrystal
    Jan 27 at 3:22 pm

I've been following your blog a about a month now, and I love all of your great finds! Especially the amazing discount purchases. Love the jumpsuit. Will see if I can find at my nearest Burlington!

-MrsCrystal

Ivânia Santos (Diamond)
    Jan 27 at 6:51 pm

Fantastic look honey!
    i loved (:

xoxo*

Rebecca from See You in Sweden
    Jan 27 at 11:01 pm

This is the best jumpsuit I've EVER seen and for a fiver!!! I just love it with those pretty shoes and that romantic necklace too.

And yeah, taking tripod pictures sucks!!

Barbious
    Jan 28 at 12:03 am

love the look….

Chelsea Elizabeth.
    Jan 28 at 2:53 am

I think these photos turned out great! I always take my own photos and it's such a pain! I love your blazer. You look great! 🙂

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

thomessa
    Jan 28 at 3:29 am

Love this outfit! The blazer is so nice and so is your necklace! It can get really tricky taking your own photos, using someone else is so much easier!

simplychic
    Jan 28 at 7:12 am

i absolutely LOVE this outfit for work. so fab! and i can't believe that ring is from ross. the ross' by me never have any edgy pieces like that.

i hate using my tripod to take pictures, but sometimes i have no choice especially b/c i'm very particular abt who takes my pictures. most ppl don't get it and they take one shot and hand me the camera back. makes me want to scream!

Prissy
    Jan 28 at 2:03 pm

Thank you ladies for all of the lovely comments. I hope that I never have to use that tripod again. I just really dont think I have the patience for it

Prissy

Abbie
    Jan 29 at 1:31 am

You look FAB ms! http://www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

sheilagombya
    Jan 29 at 8:46 am

Love everything Prissy my dear..the Blazer…hmmmm am even dreaming about it on me..hehehe lol the Jumpsuit its very cute.

Dhalia
    Jan 30 at 12:33 am

I really like this look Prissy…man the weather looks awesome in FL.

Dhalia

Catherine
    Feb 11 at 2:44 pm

it makes me want the spring SO BAD. lucky you to be in florida! love your blazer xx

pretty haute