What I’m Loving Right Now

Do you guys ever have those days when you’re just feeling “blah”? Well, today is my blah day. I really wanted to lay in bed all day and watch Food Network, but bills have to be paid, so I had to get up and go to work. No outfit inspiration at all. I threw on some skinnies, a sweater, scarf, leather jacket and was out the door. Hold on, did I brush my teeth? I think I did…LOL

Well, on these types of days, I guess I’ll show you guys what I’m really loving right now. Enjoy!!

Photobucket
This is one of my favorite cds by Fantasia. I can listen to this cd from the beginning to the end, and there’s not too many cds I can say that about. This cd stays in heavy rotation in my car. Loves it!!!
If you want to hear snippets…click on Back to Me & tell me what you think of it.

Photobucket
 Ahhh, this perfume. It smells so good. It has a hint of sweetness to it, but not too sweet. This is a Christmas gift from my Sweety.  I have to contain myself from wearing it everyday. This is just one of four (I think) of the Chanel Chance collection. All of them smell good though.
 Photobucket
Since I started wearing my natural nails, I’ve fallen in love with the Nailwear Pro nail enamel by Avon. They are so thick, but dry rather quickly. Also, I wore the fuchsia one for 2 weeks solid and had a few (very minor) chips by the end of those weeks. I got hooked, and bought just about every color.
The one I’m wearing now is called Olive, but it seems to be discontinued. Check out the other colors.

Photobucket
And last but not least, my Olympicc nude pumps by Steve Madden.
Pump + Nude + Patent Leather =  LOVE!!!
Oh goodness, I’m gonna let these speak for themselves (and what better backdrop than a leopard print!)
What are some of your favorite items right now?

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Zara Heels for $36!
Purple Pleats
Quick Change
Purple Reign

9 responses to “What I’m Loving Right Now”

1. prettybird1216 says:

Love the cd,and you are rocking the natural nails they loook goood,the shoes hot!! Sweetie I love your bloge!!

2. Sing says:

Love the nail color and the nude pumps (fashion must haves).
    My current fav are my new animal print pumps I just posted about.

3. caramelnaps25 says:

I had the same kind of day:( Actually few days, lol. Maybe the extra week off due to the weather has something to do with it! I love that color. I will see if my friend can get it or if its totally discontinued:( I like that! Thanks for posting that. I love Fantasia's cd and Keyshia Cole's too! They are on repeat! Fantasia got a lot of negative press, but I have mad respect for her! The two of you favor, imo:) Can't wait til tomorrow!!!! 🙂

4. simplychic says:

i didn't realize avon made nail polish. i like that color.

5. Chanel Craves says:

We have similar taste. I love Fantasia's cd and that Chanel perfume.

6. Marissa says:

really like that nail polish shade…

Girl Meets Handbag

7. FASHION STATE OF MIND says:

I'm loving that nail polish on you!

8. Tye says:

I also love Chance by Chanel. It's one of my new favorites as well. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it. One of my other favs is J'Adore by Christian Dior oh and Versace Versense as well..Ok enough of my rambling lol but I'm so addicted to perfume 🙂

That Olive nail color is also gorgeous as well. Thanks for sharing!!

9. thick mama chick says:

I carry this little bottle in my purse!!! My fav!!