Quick Change

Its rare that you will you get to see me in “dressed down” shoes/boots. I don’t own too many pairs. Frankly, they just don’t mesh well with me, and I have trouble finding an outfit that works with them. I found these cute combat boots over at Go Jane, and decided to give them a try. I also purchased a similar pair in black. I really like them. They are extremely comfortable.
Photobucket
OK, now for my Fab Find of the day. My friend called me and told me that Charlotte Russe was having a REALLY good sale. Like, really good. She said they had an entire $5 section. You know I almost broke my neck trying to get off work & head to the mall. Well, I get there & they had JUST marked everything down at the store near me. I was one of the first people to browse the racks. One item I got was this cute little parka. I’ve been wanting one for a while, but never made it a priority to look for one.
Photobucket
Parka: Charlotte Russe, Jeans & Cuff: Forever21, Shirt & Belt: Thrifted, Boots: Go Jane, Necklace: Kohl’s, Watch: Anne Klein
Photobucket
The temperature got a little colder outside, so I made a quick change into a sweater, t shirt, and my trusty leopard scarf to run some nightly errands.
Photobucket
I also just found out that I won this beautiful vintage necklace over at Baby Budget’s Blog . Check her out. She wears the most awesome clothes & accessories, and she also has an online store, so you can Shop Her Closet!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Everybody, Everywear: Florals
Neon Sunshine
Retail Therapy
Jackpot

12 responses to “Quick Change”

1. BBM says:

hi prissy! you know i love this outfit! it reminds me of an OOTD that i posted this month. i love, love ure boots and love that u added a gingham shirt paired with an anorak jacket. brilliant! keep it coming love! xoxo!

2. Sing says:

Love this casual look and the boots rock!

3. plentyforpennies says:

Awe, thanks for the sweet mention! Glad you won! Can't wait till you get it! Love those boots by the way! Awesome color and they look REALLY comfy!

4. Prissy says:

@BBM….Thank you. Ya know, I meant to "Follow" you & apparently forgot. I'm now following.
    @Sing…thanks, girlie
    @PFP…Thank you! Cant wait to get it

5. simplychic says:

o i love that necklace!

6. Prissy says:

@Simplychic…Thank you..of course it was on sale! LOL

7. thomessa says:

I love that elephant necklace! 🙂

8. Kyla says:

That necklace is AMAZING! I have pretty serious addiction to elephants and I'm in love with this one! Lucky win!

9. Courtnee says:

Seriously love both versions of this outfit!I love those boots! I've had my eye on a pair but I'm not quite sure if I can rock them. You look great:)

10. Rosa Pel says:

love ur military boots and necklace !!

11. Prissy says:

@Courtnee…this was my FIRST time ever wearing boots like this. They were very comfy though. I'll keep trying different looks with them to see how I really feel about them.
    @Rosa Pel…thank you so much, Hun

12. Ife' says:

ca-ute! and I'm kinda mad because I just bought a similar coat at H&M for $35. smh! Oh well!

Love those boots, too! I have been wanting a pair and I saw those on Go Jane and was skeptical about how the faux leather would look, but they look FABULOUS!! I'm already over my shopping budget this month, but those are going on my list!