Neon Sunshine

Its Friday again!!! Time to unwind from a busy work week. I would really like to try to go thrifting on Sunday, since I haven’t been in a good while. I don’t know what I’m looking for…maybe a few chunky sweaters. I normally always look for blazers (I mean, who doesn’t), but honestly, I don’t need another one. I need to go to blazer-rehab…seriously!
Photobucket
 Have you guys noticed something? I’m not wearing acrylic nails!!!! That’s a major step for me. I had my acrylic nails taken off last week, got a manicure, and now I’m trying to so hard to maintain my natural nails. Hi, I’m Prissy, and I’m a nail biter. So gross, right? But I can’t help it, they taste sooo good! LOL
Photobucket
Of course, I’m always telling you guys about these Fabulous Finds that I always run across. Well, today’s find is the skinny jeans I’m wearing. Guess how much? Um, $1 (brand new)!!! Can you believe it? If you haven’t noticed by now, I’m a “thrifty” fashionista!!!
Photobucket
I’m wearing:
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Bakers
Sweater: BCF
Jeans: Dots
Coat: Ross Stores
Today was FREEZING in Florida. Aren’t we supposed to be the “Sunshine State”? Well, I brought my own sunshine with this neon pink scarf. It was so gloomy outside, I had to do something to brighten my spirits!
Photobucket
Please tell me I’m not the only girl who wears crazy (non matching) socks under her boots?

Thanks for stopping by,

You Might Also Like

20 Comments

Monroe Steele
    Jan 14 at 6:12 pm

Cute outfit…love the coat and the boots..and $1 dollar jeans…girl i thought i was thrifty..u got me beat! lol Great post!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

plentyforpennies
    Jan 14 at 7:22 pm

Of course I love the grey and black but love that you brought in that pink scarf and the graphic coat and LOL to your nails tasting so good…my naughty habit is peeling my nail polish which peels off a layer of nail making them weak…tsk tsk! Don't mean to be mean but if we're freezing up here in NY it's only fair that some of the cold gets transferred to you guys in FL!! : )

Prissy
    Jan 14 at 7:38 pm

@Monroe…thanks, girlie…I think me & you run neck & neck with being thrifty!

@PFP….thank you! and that is a bad habit, but I cant talk:) I dont know which is worse though..biting them or a layer of skin coming off…LOL

kdr*S
    Jan 14 at 7:46 pm

Love the natural nail look… You can do it!!! You know how I feel about thrifting… you can and will always find something that you need. I love going not knowing what I am looking for and coming out with a fabulous find.
    Have a great weekend!!!

kDrs

Sing
    Jan 14 at 8:03 pm

I like fun socks too, just don't have enough of them.
    $1 jeans, wow, you win!
    Those boots are hot to def.

Prissy
    Jan 14 at 9:24 pm

@kDrs…thanks, lets just hope I can keep them up. You know you guys are the QUEENS of thrifting. I cant even touch you!
    @Sing…I think I have too many fun socks! I'm addicted to them…wear them to bed & all. Thanks, I have these boots in taupe as well. I wore them on another post.

prettybird1216
    Jan 14 at 9:31 pm

Your a bad girl you hear me!!I love the warm crazy socks…love the look!!

That fat-shionista's wardrobe
    Jan 14 at 9:39 pm

lol…i thought this post was funny! but you're definitely not the only girl who wears non matching socks under her boots believe me, i should know. i love that scarf and those boots by the way.

Prissy
    Jan 14 at 9:51 pm

@Prettybird…thanks, Suga 🙂
    @TFW… thank you! Oh, thats so good to know..i'm not the only one! LOL

Niki Cheapskate
    Jan 15 at 3:14 am

girl, what dots do you go to score $1 jeans? i need to shop with you, lol. love the boots also.

Prissy
    Jan 15 at 3:18 am

@Niki…not only did I find these jeans that day for $1, I also found some velvet skinny pants, a pair of satin skinny pants, and some houndstooth print skinny stirrups…all for $1 each!!! They had a $1 rack, and I tore it up!!LOL

Niki Cheapskate
    Jan 15 at 3:20 am

@prissy: girrrlll, you lucked out! i love sale racks like that, lol

Chelsea Lane
    Jan 15 at 8:12 am

those socks look matching to me! 😉 I love your coat and the boots, you look super cute here!

xoxo

Dhalia
    Jan 15 at 4:31 pm

You're not the only one that likes crazy sock…I like the chucky ones when wearing my boots. 🙂

Dhalia

Anonymous
    Jan 15 at 5:38 pm

As always love the look wish I had smaller thighs so i can rock the thigh high boots ..an as for the nails shame shame shame shame …lol

KellyJoy
    Jan 16 at 3:10 am

I got rid of my acrylic about two years ago, so liberating! And yep, I wear mixed up socks too:D fun post!

simplychic
    Jan 16 at 5:33 am

that coat is fab!!!

i am happy you stopped by and commented on my blog. i just went through a few pages of your posts and i love your style and will definitely be back 🙂

Zarna
    Jan 16 at 4:51 pm

i love that scarf – it's such a great pop to your outfit!

oh, and i wear crazy, fuzzy socks under my boots all the time 🙂

Juanette
    Jan 17 at 1:04 am

WTH?!? Jeans for a buck???? WTDTA??? Where they do that at, lol! I gotta go to Dot's I've never been!

Sam from Hundy and Undy