Neon Sunshine

Its Friday again!!! Time to unwind from a busy work week. I would really like to try to go thrifting on Sunday, since I haven’t been in a good while. I don’t know what I’m looking for…maybe a few chunky sweaters. I normally always look for blazers (I mean, who doesn’t), but honestly, I don’t need another one. I need to go to blazer-rehab…seriously!
Photobucket
 Have you guys noticed something? I’m not wearing acrylic nails!!!! That’s a major step for me. I had my acrylic nails taken off last week, got a manicure, and now I’m trying to so hard to maintain my natural nails. Hi, I’m Prissy, and I’m a nail biter. So gross, right? But I can’t help it, they taste sooo good! LOL
Photobucket
Of course, I’m always telling you guys about these Fabulous Finds that I always run across. Well, today’s find is the skinny jeans I’m wearing. Guess how much? Um, $1 (brand new)!!! Can you believe it? If you haven’t noticed by now, I’m a “thrifty” fashionista!!!
Photobucket
I’m wearing:
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Bakers
Sweater: BCF
Jeans: Dots
Coat: Ross Stores
Today was FREEZING in Florida. Aren’t we supposed to be the “Sunshine State”? Well, I brought my own sunshine with this neon pink scarf. It was so gloomy outside, I had to do something to brighten my spirits!
Photobucket
Please tell me I’m not the only girl who wears crazy (non matching) socks under her boots?

Thanks for stopping by,

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Leopard Love
Little Boy Blue
Recuperating.....
Quick Change

20 responses to “Neon Sunshine”

1. Monroe Steele says:

Cute outfit…love the coat and the boots..and $1 dollar jeans…girl i thought i was thrifty..u got me beat! lol Great post!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

2. plentyforpennies says:

Of course I love the grey and black but love that you brought in that pink scarf and the graphic coat and LOL to your nails tasting so good…my naughty habit is peeling my nail polish which peels off a layer of nail making them weak…tsk tsk! Don't mean to be mean but if we're freezing up here in NY it's only fair that some of the cold gets transferred to you guys in FL!! : )

3. Prissy says:

@Monroe…thanks, girlie…I think me & you run neck & neck with being thrifty!

@PFP….thank you! and that is a bad habit, but I cant talk:) I dont know which is worse though..biting them or a layer of skin coming off…LOL

4. kdr*S says:

Love the natural nail look… You can do it!!! You know how I feel about thrifting… you can and will always find something that you need. I love going not knowing what I am looking for and coming out with a fabulous find.
    Have a great weekend!!!

kDrs

5. Sing says:

I like fun socks too, just don't have enough of them.
    $1 jeans, wow, you win!
    Those boots are hot to def.

6. Prissy says:

@kDrs…thanks, lets just hope I can keep them up. You know you guys are the QUEENS of thrifting. I cant even touch you!
    @Sing…I think I have too many fun socks! I'm addicted to them…wear them to bed & all. Thanks, I have these boots in taupe as well. I wore them on another post.

7. prettybird1216 says:

Your a bad girl you hear me!!I love the warm crazy socks…love the look!!

8. That fat-shionista's wardrobe says:

lol…i thought this post was funny! but you're definitely not the only girl who wears non matching socks under her boots believe me, i should know. i love that scarf and those boots by the way.

9. Prissy says:

@Prettybird…thanks, Suga 🙂
    @TFW… thank you! Oh, thats so good to know..i'm not the only one! LOL

10. Niki Cheapskate says:

girl, what dots do you go to score $1 jeans? i need to shop with you, lol. love the boots also.

11. Prissy says:

@Niki…not only did I find these jeans that day for $1, I also found some velvet skinny pants, a pair of satin skinny pants, and some houndstooth print skinny stirrups…all for $1 each!!! They had a $1 rack, and I tore it up!!LOL

12. Niki Cheapskate says:

@prissy: girrrlll, you lucked out! i love sale racks like that, lol

13. Chelsea Lane says:

those socks look matching to me! 😉 I love your coat and the boots, you look super cute here!

xoxo

14. Dhalia says:

You're not the only one that likes crazy sock…I like the chucky ones when wearing my boots. 🙂

Dhalia

15. Anonymous says:

As always love the look wish I had smaller thighs so i can rock the thigh high boots ..an as for the nails shame shame shame shame …lol

16. KellyJoy says:

I got rid of my acrylic about two years ago, so liberating! And yep, I wear mixed up socks too:D fun post!

17. simplychic says:

that coat is fab!!!

i am happy you stopped by and commented on my blog. i just went through a few pages of your posts and i love your style and will definitely be back 🙂

18. Zarna says:

i love that scarf – it's such a great pop to your outfit!

oh, and i wear crazy, fuzzy socks under my boots all the time 🙂

19. Juanette says:

WTH?!? Jeans for a buck???? WTDTA??? Where they do that at, lol! I gotta go to Dot's I've never been!

20. Sam from Hundy and Undy says: