Mixed Emotions

Ok, so I’m having a small dilemma. I purchased these Rachel Roy wedge booties a little over a week ago. When I first saw them, I’m like “I can work these”. The longer they sat in my closet staring at me, the more I realized how much I really didn’t care for them at all. I’m having mixed emotions about them. I got them for a real STEAL at Ross Stores for $35!! That’s a great price, seeing that they retail at $160. Of course I had to Google them to see the original price. Nothing’s wrong with them, I just don’t know if they’re for me.
Photobucket

What do you guys think? Show them some love or kick them to the curb?

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Rachel Roy Booties: Update
Retail Therapy
Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011
Leopard & Leather

14 responses to “Mixed Emotions”

1. That fat-shionista's wardrobe says:

please love them! please do! i do! they are super cute…see, i'm talking about them like they're a pet or something. but i have a feeling tha if you do throw them out you will not forget them. lol

2. Sing says:

I like them. With leggings are skinnys, I think you could pull them off. Do a lil mini fashion show and see what you come up with.

3. Fashion Rehab says:

Those are really cute wedges, hot choice!!! 🙂

Fashion Rehab

4. TamStyles says:

girl you better keep those. i can see those with leggings, or riding pants…and a cropped jacket. HOT

5. plentyforpennies says:

Hey there! That fur WAS fabulous and she had really good vintage bags and furs at her little table. Anyhoo!! Good luck on my necklace giveaway! Remember to follow me in order to qualifiy : )

6. fdiary says:

I bought those a few months back and when I found out Nine West were selling the exact same ones I send them back. Plus I didn't like that they curved up in the front like elf shoes. I didn't notice that in the picture on the website, but when I received them, I was not happy. So I returned mine. Outside of the turned up point in the front, they felt comfortable and I hated that they messed it up with that design, or else I would have kept mine.

7. KellyJoy says:

I think they're cute too! I kind of love the little snub nose toe myself. But, of course, if you really don't like them, it can't be forced:)

P.S. Love your blog, following!

8. Anonymous says:

Those are 2 cute!!! Keep them!!! I see the potential!! Leggings, Jeggings, Skinny jeans!!

Towanna

9. Dhalia says:

You paid for them…KEEP them.

I actually like them Prissy!

Dhalia

10. TyshaJames says:

Those are cute boots! you"d be surprise to find out that once you wear them a few times they will grow on you!

anyways thanks for the lovely comment! And no your hair would not turn green! ONLY if you used box (drugstore colors)which by the way i hope you don't use!

If you relax your hair like i do i wouldn't go for a permanent color i would do semi permanent just to be on the safe side! And the reason for the dry and brittleness feel of your hair is because the color (pigment) in your hair has been striped.For winter its always healthier to go back to black, and leave the colors for summer! climate has a lot to do with your mane!

lastly make sure you finish off with a protein treatment and deep condition to put back protein that was lost from chemical applications (such as relaxers, and colors) back into the hair!

sorry for the rant! i do mistreat my hair a lot (not implying that you do)so i'm talking from experience! 🙂

11. caramelnaps25 says:

I say keep they, but if you don't like them , what size are they? I will definitely take them off your hand:)

12. Putting All the Ps in one POD! says:

I think they are absolutely FAB but if you do decide to give them up, I will gladly take them off of your hands.. K, please and thank you!!!

13. prettybird1216 says:

SO THEM SOME LOVE!!!!SHUGA

14. Juanette says:

I like'em, they have a wedge so they're comfy and still give you height, now I have to go to Ross AND Dot's! Damn you, Prissy!