Blue Suede Shoes

Its 2 days before Christmas, and hopefully none of you guys are out in that hectic traffic & crowded malls. I am guilty of having to get one last minute gift today. It normally takes me about 15 minutes to drive from our area mall to our home. Well, today it took almost an hour!! I was livid!!! Lesson learned!
Photobucket
I’ve had these suede shoes for almost a year. They seem to mesh with anything!
Photobucket
So I had my hair colored (well sort of). I wanted a fire red color in the front, but got scared once the dye was actually in my hair! I freaked out, and had my friend wash it out early. I know, I’m a chicken!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I’m a complete sucka for turtlenecks. I just love them, I don’t know why…
Photobucket
I’m wearing:
Turtleneck: Express
Boyfriend Jeans & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Bakers
Clutch: JC Penney
Earrings: Forever 21
Scarf: Ross Stores
Thanks for stopping by,
Prissy

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

TrendySocialite
    Dec 24 at 3:38 am

I like this look. I also love turtlenecks, even though they say "busty" girls shouldn't wear them. This gives me an idea of what to wear tomorrow. I have lots of shopping to do tomorrow. I really haven't been in the Christmas frame of mind at all this year.

Dhalia
    Dec 24 at 3:41 am

I really adore this look.

Dhalia

Sing
    Dec 24 at 10:06 pm

Great shoes. I so want a pair that color.

ty
    Dec 27 at 5:55 pm

lol! can i say dejavu? so i attempted to do the same, coloring my hair that is. I am a hairstylist so its not really the change that scared me, it was just having to use a high lift chemical in my hair in oder to transition to the color that i wanted! i ended up going oraney red, didnt like it sooo died it back to black the very same day! I will post a few picks of that color! hehhe btw dont be afraid to change it up just keep in mind that it needs to be treated weekly if its colored! go for it! love the look btw! fab

Brandi Tolliver
    Dec 28 at 8:53 pm

Wow! I like this look and I have some similar shoes that I got from Shoedazzle and I never thought of putting it together this way…that is why you have this blog and I just admire it, lol!

Ife'
    Jan 02 at 6:10 am

I am desperately in NEED of those shoes! Can I have them? Lol!

Ife'
    Jan 02 at 6:11 am

Oh, and I LOVE the new header and layout.

sheilagombya
    Jan 29 at 9:04 am

those shoes a cute.l like…here they cost a fortune.
    the way you matched it all..lt was just lovely

sheila***Uganda***