Sneak Peek!

I’m in the process of turning one of my spare bedrooms into a closet. I started buying pieces last night & just could not wait to have my Sweety install them. I had alot of shoes in shoe boxes (which I hate) because they wouldn’t fit in a clear shoe container. Once you get to know me, you’ll find that I’m a tad bit OCD (which isn’t a bad thing to me). Anyway, here’s a sneak peek of what we’ve done so far.
 Its supposed to be a closet/dressing room/project room. A sewing machine is on my Christmas wish list. I don’t know how to sew, but I want to learn how to do simple stuff.
My vision is for the room to be super girly and prissy!

I still have a long way to go!

Here’s some artwork that I did.
Hope you guys enjoy,
Prissy

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

Pink Stilettos
    Nov 24 at 9:26 pm

I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product! The room sounds like it's going to be very nice. Love your shoe collection too xoxo
    Pink Stilettos

Sing
    Nov 25 at 5:40 am

My dream is to have a closet room. Yes girl, go all out, glam it up, girly it out! Have fun. I hope to see the progress, looking forward to it.

Dhalia
    Nov 25 at 2:51 pm

I wish i had an extra room to make into a closet…What a DREAM! Looks nice so far and i love that art work of yours…very creative.

Happy Thanksgiving Prissy!

Dhalia

TyshaJames
    Nov 26 at 4:58 am

very nice! reminds me of my own closet except i dont have an entire room! *jealous* love your colorful pumps! have fun decorating and completing it! xoxoxo ty

TrendySocialite
    Dec 01 at 9:56 pm

I love this closet!!!!! I'm working on something similar. You may be able to get an additional pair of shoes if you turn one shoe facing out and one facing in…just a thought. How do you think you will do your accessories?

Prissy and Nicole
    Dec 02 at 1:52 pm

@Trendy…I did hear that somewhere about turning the shoes. I'll try it & see how it looks. I have my accessories in these beautiful hat boxes. I dont have a TON, so it works for me! LOL

Coy Fallacy
    Dec 07 at 3:39 pm

I am so "J" of your shoe collection. Now i have to scower the internet to get an exclusive shoes collection. Another thing to add to my To Do List. Congrats on the closet. I think that is every fashionista's dream to have a room dedicated to her fabulousness.

Adjua
    Jan 14 at 7:38 pm

Your shoe collection has me salivating, how awesome! can't wait to see the finished project.

SheilaGombya
    Jan 25 at 11:19 am

sweetly Your shoe collection is to Die for sweetly,can you believe am as far as Uganda and l am accessing your Blog

love everything about it..your inspiring gal

sheila**from Uganda**

Kiki
    Jan 26 at 10:19 pm

How cool! And what gorgeous shoes!
    I can't wait to see the final reveal! xoxo Kiki

Me Myself n' Why
    Apr 17 at 2:02 am

I love the closet! I soooo love the organized look!

Cathy aka Minister of Style
    May 29 at 10:41 pm

I am dying here! I love your dressing room/closet. Your shoe collection is ridiculous and your wall art complements all the pretty perfectly.