Sneak Peek!

I’m in the process of turning one of my spare bedrooms into a closet. I started buying pieces last night & just could not wait to have my Sweety install them. I had alot of shoes in shoe boxes (which I hate) because they wouldn’t fit in a clear shoe container. Once you get to know me, you’ll find that I’m a tad bit OCD (which isn’t a bad thing to me). Anyway, here’s a sneak peek of what we’ve done so far.
 Its supposed to be a closet/dressing room/project room. A sewing machine is on my Christmas wish list. I don’t know how to sew, but I want to learn how to do simple stuff.
My vision is for the room to be super girly and prissy!

I still have a long way to go!

Here’s some artwork that I did.
Hope you guys enjoy,
Prissy

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Rock it & Roll it: Eboni
Your Vote Counts - Now Closed (Thank You All)
Hello
Happy New Year!!!

12 responses to “Sneak Peek!”

1. Pink Stilettos says:

I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product! The room sounds like it's going to be very nice. Love your shoe collection too xoxo
    Pink Stilettos

2. Sing says:

My dream is to have a closet room. Yes girl, go all out, glam it up, girly it out! Have fun. I hope to see the progress, looking forward to it.

3. Dhalia says:

I wish i had an extra room to make into a closet…What a DREAM! Looks nice so far and i love that art work of yours…very creative.

Happy Thanksgiving Prissy!

Dhalia

4. TyshaJames says:

very nice! reminds me of my own closet except i dont have an entire room! *jealous* love your colorful pumps! have fun decorating and completing it! xoxoxo ty

5. TrendySocialite says:

I love this closet!!!!! I'm working on something similar. You may be able to get an additional pair of shoes if you turn one shoe facing out and one facing in…just a thought. How do you think you will do your accessories?

6. Prissy and Nicole says:

@Trendy…I did hear that somewhere about turning the shoes. I'll try it & see how it looks. I have my accessories in these beautiful hat boxes. I dont have a TON, so it works for me! LOL

7. Coy Fallacy says:

I am so "J" of your shoe collection. Now i have to scower the internet to get an exclusive shoes collection. Another thing to add to my To Do List. Congrats on the closet. I think that is every fashionista's dream to have a room dedicated to her fabulousness.

8. Adjua says:

Your shoe collection has me salivating, how awesome! can't wait to see the finished project.

9. SheilaGombya says:

sweetly Your shoe collection is to Die for sweetly,can you believe am as far as Uganda and l am accessing your Blog

love everything about it..your inspiring gal

sheila**from Uganda**

10. Kiki says:

How cool! And what gorgeous shoes!
    I can't wait to see the final reveal! xoxo Kiki

11. Me Myself n' Why says:

I love the closet! I soooo love the organized look!

12. I am dying here! I love your dressing room/closet. Your shoe collection is ridiculous and your wall art complements all the pretty perfectly.