Gray Skies

Monochromatic outfits are very “in” for the fall & winter seasons. Me, myself, I’m not a monochromatic girl, I love flirting with different colors, textures, and patterns.

But I decided to give this trend a try.

via www.thefashionables.com

via www.thefashionables.com

Instead of playing with bold colors, I went for the gray mono look.
via www.quicksaidthebird.wordpress.com

I’m wearing:
Cardigan: Kohls
Tunic: Gifted (thanks Charleeta)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Dolce Vita

So how did I do?

Thanks for stopping by,
Prissy

HEY LOOK! YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Everybody, Everywear: Florals
The Kid in Me
What are you wearing?
Red Hot!!

10 responses to “Gray Skies”

1. Hair by Jehaan says:

You go girl! I like it! I love the suede boots. The gray and silver is pretty. Your outfit also has a nice fit! Flattering to the shape and body.

2. Pink Stilettos says:

I love it!!! The gray looks great…I just found your blog recently and I love your style xoxo

3. Ife' says:

This totally works, girl! Although the shades of gray are basically the same throughout the entire outfit, you've got a lot of different textures going on with the knit + a textured denim + suede boots.

I love this look. I am trying to think of how I can recreate it, and realizing that I have no gray! LOL! I'll come up with some other monochromatic concoction…

4. Prissy and Nicole says:

@Jehaan….Thanks! the boots arent quite as comfy as they look though! LOL @Pink Stilettos…thanks for stopping by, please come back soon! I checked out your blog las night…@Eboni…cant wait to see what you recreate!!!

Prissy

5. Glenda C says:

nice post

6. Prissy and Nicole says:

Thanks, Glenda….

7. Nicole says:

Wow gorgeous outfit, i love the boots especially!

8. Prissy and Nicole says:

Thanks, Nicole and thank you for becoming a reader!!!

Prissy

9. Sing says:

Oh wow you knocked the monocramtic look out the park.

10. Prissy and Nicole says:

@ Sing…thanks! This really isnt my thing though. I did see another mono look that I wanna try. Stay tuned for that one!! Thanks for becoming a follower. We greatly appreciate it!